View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yblehsspot View Post
That is soo true and I know exactly what you mean. It's like alot of people don't have appreation(sp) for the older ones. Even though the older ones- I feel- were alot better at times, since they left alot more to your imgination(sp) and ended up being better for it. When now they show you every little thing, and it kinda ruins the effects that the movies are trying to achieve.
Ps. Sorry if my spelling sucks today.
Sometimes i like it when they leave things to your imagination, other times i don't but usually i enjoy the older movies because there just seems to be more respect, emotion and passion involved with them instead of the money driven machines we have making some movies nowadays. Don't worry about the spelling, my grammar is always messed up. ;)

Back to the original point, if they do in fact make this i hope it stays true to the novel and i hope they get someone good to play Pennywise. As much as i enjoyed Tim Curry there really is no point on reusing him because we've seen that already and the point of a remake is to do things differently.