View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 08:52 PM
She's under the stairs

A few recent ones.

Dr Horribles sing along blog

This was pretty funny, I'm glad it was only short though because it would have been very irritating had it been feature length.

Comentary the musical sucked big time though, (that was a bonus on the dvd).

7/10

He died with a fellafel in his hand

I have lived in a lot of share houses, probably around 70 so far, I generaly watch this in each one if I get the chance. It reminds me how you can always move on if the place you are living in turns to shit. So see it if you haven't, or read the book. Funny stuff.

9/10

Cassandra

This is a bit of an Aussie Gialo from the late 80's, It starts of great with a really creepy scene, but then tails of a lot not keeping up the pace. Worth a watch, but don't expect to much.

5.5/10

Dead or Alive

I thought this was good, not as great as I had heard, I was left feeling a bit lost at the end of it though, it left me rather empty.

6.5/10

Dead or Alive 2

I didn't really get into this at all, it drags for a long time then it seems to pick up but with no real story line. I lost interest in it pretty quick. But I have Dead or Alive Final still to watch which I am meant to return tonight, I don't really feel like watching it after seeing this one. Hopefully it will be better than the first 2.

4/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha