View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Little Boo

Exclamation Need HELP identifying 2 80s Horror Films!!!

Hi fellow horror fans,

I am brand new to this forum and am a huge horror fan. I have watched many great classic films from the 80s (From Beyond, Fright Night, Creepshow, Return of the Living Dead, House, etc.) but something has been bugging me. For the longest time, I have been trying to find out what movie I watched back in the 80s when I was a child. It gave me the creeps because I was so young, but I can't remember the title, just the scenes that stick out in my mind. I tried google but couldn't use any keywords to find the answer.

What I remember in the 1st movie in question is a scene where there is a indoor pool with some creature in it. There was steam I think coming out but whoever falls in gets eaten or attacked. The second scene I remember is a bit odd but involved a bed that shows several heads and they are talking to each other. There's a blanket covering the neck down but when the blanket is removed, it shows that the body is gone and the heads are decapitated but they still are able to talk to each other. That really creeped me out but now I can't remember what movie it was. Does anyone know? If so, that would be amazing.

2nd film I saw years ago that involves a space creature that lands on earth and bites the head off of humans and controls the body. I think this is easier to identify, anyone know?

Thanks so much in advance!!! :)