View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 12:13 PM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
Quote:
Originally Posted by siorai View Post
Avatar: Yes, yes... I finally got around to seeing it. Kinda late, but whatever. :P

Visuals: Absolutely stunning. Jaw dropping. Etc. Etc. Etc.
Plotline: Tired, cliched, and overdone. I've seen it used at least 197 times before. Quite disappointing actually given the total timeframe that this movie has been in the works by Cameron.
3D: Some scenes were amazing. Others were just plain annoying. The tech has a ways to go yet. I'm looking forward to the Blu-Ray so I can watch it without the distractions of blurry, doubled images in the periphery.

I still haven't seen Avatar, heck I still haven't seen the new Alice in Wonderland either.I don't get to the movies a lot, and was going to go a few weeks ago,but it would of cut time really close and my friends and I had to make it to another theatre before midnight.

I did watch 'Fanboys' a few weeks ago, that was hilarious. A must see for any sci-fi fan,I am a fan of both Star Wars and Star Trek and I laughed so hard during this movie!