View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 08:01 AM
For Vendetta

Okay, this guy has officially pissed me off!

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/bs...s-of-all-time/

Quote:
Blade Runner is a bizarre and massively overpraised mess.
Quote:
Alien is slow.
Quote:
Michael Mann: All style, no substance.
Quote:
Aronofsky is a talentless dud who has bamboozled his way into Hollywood upper echelon.
Quote:
Pi is a jumble of nonsense that starts nowhere and goes nowhere. It may be the worst film ever made.
Quote:
Requiem for a Dream is noteworthy only in that Aronofsky somehow convinced Jennifer Connolly to participate in a lesbian scene involving mutual anal sex and a dildo.
Quote:
The Graduate is contemptible and snort-worthy spoiled 1960s-child angst. The ending of that movie alone makes it unworthy of human viewing.
Quote:
Tarantino’s films are like an army moving over a landscape in search of an idea.
Quote:
Goodfellas is similarly disgusting – you feel the need to take a shower after watching.
Quote:
Taxi Driver is perhaps the most overrated film in Hollywood history — dreary, grungy, and subzero.
Quote:
The psychoanalysis at the end of Psycho is laughable.
Quote:
North by Northwest relies on the tried-and-true random helpful coincidence to save our hero, time and again.
Quote:
Rear Window makes one reach for the fast-forward button. Vertigo makes one reach for the cyanide.
:mad:

Now where the hell did I put my shotgun...

Last edited by _____V_____; 01-19-2010 at 08:08 AM.