View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
I'm not really getting your point.

So your saying that people are killing others to get on the news and we're causing them to kill because we watch the news? Its all a bit muddled and I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Look at the dudes picture. He looks like he's enjoying the attention. He's probably hoping that one day, someone will make a movie about him, snapping and killing his brother.

It's kind of like anybody that gets on television, even sitting in an audience. "Watch for me". This is a sick way for mentally ill people, to get their wish and be on television. And hell, who hasn't heard the name "Charles Manson" or "John Wayne Gacy"? While these two individuals did murders on a much larger scale, they are just as well known, if not more so, than "Boris Karloff", in today's society.

Not all murders are done for this, but there are sickos out there, that do stuff just to get on TV.

Look back at when those girls beat up one girl, just to put it on youtube to have a popular video. Same concept. They aren't very well liked for what they did, but what news station didn't cover it and make them famous for doing it?

We are making these people famous. We are making them a part of our lives, every time we popularize them on TV.

Not only that, but they are now in jail, and getting treated better, than half the homeless people out there. So now they are infamous, getting free meals and a place to sleep.