View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 07:55 PM
For Vendetta

Wanted

A real blast from beginning to end. That being said, the performances were mediocre. But the sequences more than make up for that. Its just an entertainer, nothing more.

Rating - * * *

Mr and Mrs Smith

This one is for all the Pitt-Jolie fans who would go ga-ga over them. I wasnt impressed much. Add to that a real eyeroll of a premise.

Rating - * * ½

Shoot 'Em Up

Just like Wanted, a total cheesy entertainer. But this one has some pretty decent performances from all 3 leads, which makes this much more entertaining than Wanted.

Rating - * * * ½

I Am Legend

Sure, its a remake, but it was decent. Not so much by Will Smith who had the chance to impress the shit out of me but fell several notches, except the "dog" sequence (would you believe if I told you I was really touched when that happened). and the "dining table" sequence. As for the rest, CGI creatures didnt do much to add to the flavor of the flick. The shots of empty New York, with grass growing all over the concrete pavements, however, were really breath-taking.

Rating - * * *

Last edited by _____V_____; 01-04-2009 at 08:29 PM.