Thread: this forum
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 10:00 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord RawK View Post
sorry i don't need to feel loved by all of you, that is not my intention.
Well, that's certainly a good thing, because ___V___ already holds that particular position :p
Quote:
someone before said that rue-morgue had an elitist attitude. now i am not sure how one could say that just by glancing at that board, but so be it. .
All that I can say about this is, I have accounts on MANY horror forums: Rue Morgue, Zombie Nation, ReelHorror, Fangoria, ISeeDead, and several others that I don't even remember the names of at the moment...I stayed at ReelHorror for about a year (while also posting HERE), as for the others, they couldn't keep me interested for more than a week...Yet, I have been at THIS forum for over 4 years (will be 5 years in November)...So, obviously, my PERSONAL opinion is that HDC is the best horror forum on the 'net.
Quote:
the way people are digging their own graves saying that this is a different place then the "elitist" ways of rue-morgue makes me ponder.
Digging graves? Well, some people DO have hobbies ya know, but I doubt they would be our own, as I'm not sensing any peril here at the moment:rolleyes: