View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 10:31 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
BUT YOU JUST DON'T GET - hahaha... Yeah, that's actually a really good example... ANY Lynch film, really... I mean, you either love Lynch or hate him... And if you DON'T like his work, that doesn't mean that you're DUMB. It means that you don't want to put up with his incredible self-indulgence. Gotta respect a girl who does that (though I love Lynch, but that's just me).
:p I have found that, not in general, but the Lynch films I dislike, I seem to REALLY dislike. But I love Blue Velvet. Those are the two extremes for me, right there, when it comes to Lynch. Blue Velvet worked for me, and worked incredibly well. Mulholland Dr. really didn't.

Quote:
OK I'LL WATCH THE ORIGINAL ALREADY! DIE! :p According to Netflix, it should be arriving tomorrow... Following Elf. Score.
LOL....sorry, I don't mean to NAG....;) But I don't think you will be sorry. I do think I made a big mistake when I watched the remake. We watched the original first (my husband had never seen it) then immediately watched the remake. That probably....colored....my opinion somewhat. Not much, mind you, but I doubt I would hate it QUITE as much, if I would have waited awhile after revisiting a film that I had so much love for for the first time in a couple years.

Quote:
I'm starting to like THIS one, too...
:D