View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Scares Little Kids

Nothing to do at work, so more groove artists :)

Nick Baxter www.nickbaxter.com

One of the most sought after artists at the moment. I would describe him as a individul folk artist. His views challenge and courage people to make there own history, there own folk history individually. The label is a combination of his high end custom stuff and his sometimes HC political views, which include anarchism and vegetarianism, and the side that wishes for a different, better, future for all of us. And hopes that we dont accept the norms.

Boris hwww.boristattoo.zalaszam.hu

Boris is one of the most respected artists out there. Crazy, deep and ultra painterly fantasy and horror surrealism and everything in between. Were european aura in them. Old castles and doom.

Cory Kruger www.krugertattoos.com

His tattoos his a deep and rich God like aura in them. And also similar to the more realistic superman cartoons (edit. Alex Ross) that are majestic and full of color.

S. Victor Whitmill www.paradoxstudios.com

Morbid and very dark style. H.R Giger comes to mind and also has a fetish aspect to it. Bit of cyberpunk also thrown in. Grotex version of the Matrix mixed with Edgar Allan Poe.

DJ Minor www.kantreed.com

Zombies and dead girls

Timmi Mensah www.timmimensah.com

Graffiti styled creepy stuff.
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always. I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you. -Henry Rollins-

Last edited by Pyrrhus Darwin Castello; 08-09-2007 at 06:45 AM.