View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 06:23 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Ginger<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Ginger<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
Ok, i took an englargement of both pictures and compared the eye. I saw something interesting. The "bruise" was in a different place and the bigger pictures eye has a little less room to the left suggesting you were looking right slightly. This means you cansee more on the first picture of that side of the eye. On the left corner there was a huge white patch that isnt there in the original and cant be where it ended because it shows less than the original.

I maybe wrong but i dont believe that injury was real. As for the patch, anybody could have an eye patch at home. I do in my first aid kit. Al you needed to do was stick it on and take another photo then edit it too. Plus, if it was real and you were meant to wear the patch, if you weresmart you wouldnt have taken i off to pose for photos. My uncle had a dart thrown in his eye and he had to wear a patch and wasnt allowed to take it off. This was back in the 70's when doctors were a lot less safety conscious too.
number one you have far too much time on your hands and i suggest you get a hobby and perhaps a life ...... that being said ......

- the pics were not taken on the same day and they're from different angles, one is taken from the side and one is dead on so how could you tell bruise position?

- the patch was not manditory 24/7. it was as my tolerance of light permitted because light gave me a very bad headache due to the injury. plus it was changed to a new one at least once a day.

plus theres this ........

Horror Hollow