View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 06:03 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Post Killer Klowns 2:The 2nd Invasion

I just started it last night. Right now it sounds like a love story but I'm just developing the characters from the last movie such as where they are in life etc. I don't have that much done but I hope you like it so far:)

KKFOS 2:The 2nd invasion

Mike Tobacco reclined the “lazy boy” chair and popped open a another budwiser. He grunted as he flipped threw the last of the channels, “nothing on” he said to himself. Mike opened the cabinet to his left where his beer was resting and pulled out a picture. “Ah Debbie...it was so long ago”. Mike sighed and followed it up with a belch, he then stood the picture up on the cabinet and admired it for a couple of seconds, the image faded away as his eye lids closed.
“come on guys my Grand mother can shoot better then that” Yelled Sherif David Hanson as the officers reloaded their weapons. When the shooting began again David remembered his first day of training, he hated it when officer Mooney was breathing down his back, yet here he was doing the same thing. Officer Mooney died though, even if he was a jerk he had still learned a thing or two from him. The death of Curtis then reminded David of Debbie. Debbie was his girl friend a long time ago but she broke up with him and started going out with Mike. After they stopped the klown invasion 15 years ago they grew closer, sadly it never lasted. Debbie moved to California but David still continued his career as a cop, Mike however turned into an alcoholic after Debbie left, he was all alone then and never did anything with his life.