View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 05:02 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
I'm assuming you killed the person in a way that wouldn't make a mess, like strangling or maybe poison. First, try having sex with the dead body. It won't help in hiding it, but it can be fun. Next, put down a LOT of plastic. In the kitchen would work best, but preferably put some down in another room that's connected to the kitchen, one without a lot of furnature, or move the furnature out. Next, put on clothes that you're willing to part with, because you WILL be parting with them. Strip the body of it's clothes. If you've had sex with it, this will be done already. Next, get a knife and strip the flesh off of the bone. Not all at once though. Get it off a little at a time, and put it in a blender. Blend it until it's liquified, and put it in a big tupperware bowl or something similar. Again, you will be getting rid of these things. Also, add some regular water into the liquified flesh mix so as to water it down some. Next, once the bowl is filled, dump it outside in a pre-dug hole. Obviously, you'll want to do this at night. Repeat these steps until the flesh is completely stripped of the skeleton. Do this with all the organs, the eyes and tongue and brain. Everything. Now, clean the skeleton REALLY good. Make it look like a Halloween prop. Once it's clean and dry, you can move it to a different part of the house. Next, clean the bowl, knife and blender. After they're clean, soak them in amonia, or failing that, peroxide. They'll be soaking overnight, so we can forget about them for now. Strip. No, seriously, strip. Put all of your clothes, underwear and gloves included, somewhere on the plastic. Roll up all of the plastic. Every bit of it. Now, there are a number of ways of getting rid of it. If you want to be so obvious that you're being secretive, simply put it in a garbage bag and leave it for the trash man. But double bag it, just to be safe. Or you could put it in the cushions of your couch. If you think the smell wouldn't be too bad, you may leave it there. Or, trash the couch. This would give you an excuse to bring it to the dump. If you've killed someone though, they might want to inspect anything you've personally put in the dump, so I'd advise the former of the two solutions I've given. Or, think something up yourself. Be creative.
Now, about that skeleton. Grind it up. What you do with the bone powder is your choice. Give them a burial at sea or use it to bake your bread for all I care. Throw out the amonia or peroxide soaked items. You can buy a new one. Needless to say, you should shower yourself after you've finished rolling up the plastic and clothes.

I'm pretty sure this would work. Hope I've been some help.

wow! thats very descriptive! i normally burn the body then burn the ashes w/ wood (no traces) then i put it in a plastic bag and hide it in a wall!
________
silver surfer reviews

Last edited by avenged_soul; 01-17-2011 at 06:52 PM.