View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 06:57 PM
im screaming out

Quote:
Originally posted by ChEEbA
I don't know why so many people hate on this movie...I mean, Jason X, I understand...even though I personally thought it was "ok"....but Jason goes to hell? I liked it.

IMO, JGTH was the only one of the "sequels" to actually be original. Yeah, yeah...Jason didn't have a body...so what?
I mean, it had a FUCKING cool opening sequence, completely unexpected - at least for the first time. It actually bothered to establish a storyline and background, and characters that weren't just weak-ass stereotypes...IMO, had some of the better kills in F13 history, and some of the funniest dialogue too.
They evolved the storyline, and I thought that was good...the fact an "actual" Jason wasn't in the most of it didn't bother me, just made it more interesting to watch than tha majority of the f13 films.
In fact, the only other f13 film I've found as creative, and liked as much as this, was the first one. Not surprising that it was the same director. If you ask me, they could've skipped a LOT of the sequels in between with little consequence...but then again, I get bored of repetition rather easily.

i totally agree