View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 03:22 PM
Fuck Pinhead

Quote:
Originally posted by BH14
***SPOILER: Saw ending***SPOILER***
As for the ending in Saw, I liked how the ending was (it was a nice twist, but the jigsaw body in bathroom all along should have been done away with. He should have just been behind the glass window or something. Watching it all unfold.

Good Endings:
Seven, Return of the Living Dead, Cabin Fever (will get some flack), The Omen, Sixth Sense, The Butterfly Effect, The Vanishing (1988), The Others, Frailty (***** stars there), American Psycho, Identity, Fallen
I liked that he was in the room the whole time. I thought it went along great with the music. I did think it was a little unrealistic though, like, how does he not move the whole time? He had to breath, I'v tryed to breath without my stomach moving before lol, its really hard.
The other thing is to, like I don't think the ending would have been as good if he wasn't like THAT CLOSE to them. Suppose the ending went the same, the tape recorder and everything. I guess it would still be good, but it just goes so great with the music when he trys to shoot him and he hits the buzzer an stuff.

BTW The 6th Sense, The Butterfly Effect, and Identity all had great endings.