View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 10:48 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
I love that movie also. When my sisters and I were young I used to tease my baby sis, cause her name was BARBARA . I'm 4 yrs older than her, and I was REALLY good at scaring the living hell out of her!:) I even like the remake! I really like how they change the end so that Barbara gets even with the jerk that causes the death of the black guy(Tony Todd in the remake). I prefer the newer ending because I am soooooooo vengeful at heart! :D Don't get me wrong tho, the classics are still the coolest, especially Night of the Living Dead, It was one of my earliest experiences with the genre (but not my first, I still haven't found out the name of that one).

MAN! Avenger, how does someone that's just over half my age know so damn much about this sh*t? You even got me on some of the movies that ya know about. BRAVO :D

Well my fellow spook fan, and my fellow Peorian (I was born and raised in Peoria, then I lived in East Peoria for 16 years where i raised my children til a year and a half ago, then we moved down here between Quincy, IL and Hannibal, MO)!:cool:

Last edited by roguesblight; 10-15-2003 at 10:54 PM.