Thread: Serial Killers
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2003, 09:32 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via ICQ to CrystalLake Send a message via AIM to CrystalLake Send a message via Yahoo to CrystalLake
That would be awesome. Or just having an update version of a Horror film game, or bigger and better. You know.. for the Gamecube or something. Like.. I dunno, For Friday the 13th, for example....

You could be Jason at the CCL, inwhich you drown, right? But you don't actually... and you live in the woods. Living off the land and such ( Like Harvest Moon or Pikmin.. something like that. ) Until you mother comes and you just gotta follow her and make sure she doesn't get killed. And it's just a period of the 11 movies. Or NoES.. You're Freddy working at the Plant... and you have to get children and kill 'em. Then once the town kills you.. you have to decide which children to go after and such. And with HalloweeN... kill your family while you search throughout the entire United States!
Jason...my special, special boy. Do you know what your gift is? No matter what they do to you, you cannot die. You can never die. You've just been sleeping, honey. But now, the time has come to wake up. Mommy has something she wants you to do! I need you to go to Elm Street... the children have been very bad on Elm Street! Rise up, Jason! Your work isn't finished yet! Hear my voice and live again! Make them remember me Jason... MAKE THEM REMEMBER WHAT FEAR TASTES LIKE!
- Mrs. Pamela Voorhees