View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 12:36 PM
Evil Dead

Cool

I finally got to see the Krampus movie from 2013, which sort of does look like a 1970s horror movie, but that's one of the things I like about it. It's also in old school done right format, not as in cheesy. It is also a serious horror film, and not a comedy horror like the one from 2015 is. Krampus and Santa Claus are also on the same team in this one, brothers that actually do see eye to eye, plus the people Krampus mainly targets in this one are rapists, pedophiles, kidnappers, animal abusers, killers, and others who would deserve the torture Krampus gives them. With that being said, Krampus is not really the bad guy in this one. Each victim actually turns out to have done something to deserve it. It has a similar feel to the stories based on E.C. Comics based on bad Karma getting those who have it coming to them in very original and creative ways. I actually would recommend it to those who like the old school done right artsy and gory horror films, and maybe for fans of the E.C. Comics as well. It's not like the one from 2015.