Thread: The Witch
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 06:38 PM
Evil Dead

Danica

Here's a section about Hazel encountering a rather insidious modern-day witch named Danica who seeks to punish the frailty in men's sound by using temptation to lure them into a state of absolute vulnerability so they can be treated as lambs-to-the-slaughter by the axe-wielding brutish hands of Danica's deathly 'associate' Karno! This chapter references end-times (Christian) dogma and was inspired by the horror-film Bloody Murder.

====

After Hazel parted ways with the witch Rae, she traveled to Amsterdam where she met another witch named Danica. Danica was extremely attractive and had a very shapely figure and was only 26 years-old. She'd practiced the dark art of witchcraft ever since she was 16 years-old, after being gang-raped by a group of truckers trekking through Amsterdam and searching for innocent blood to suck in Danica's neighborhood. She happened to be walking home alone at night when the drunken truckers attacked her, leaving her like a torn rag-doll. This horrifying trauma left Danica with a very cold heart so she vowed to use her feminine beauty against a God and humanity!

Danica kept at her side a very brutish man named Karno, a former circus performer who left his craft and took up with Danica who was by then a practicing Satanic witch! Danica made love to the oversized Karno who was modestly handsome and wore a thick brown beard. Danica gave herself to Karno but made him promise her to become a demonic axe murderer doing her bidding. The evil witch Danica explained to the quite stunned Hazel that she kept Karno at her side as a modern-day punisher of mortal vagrancy. Danica would draw in vulnerable wayward men from nightclubs in Amsterdam and take them drunken to her lusty silk bed and make violent and extreme love to them before allowing her 'true love' Karno enter and butcher the drunken and euphoric men with his bloody axe!

HAZEL: You've become a punisher of mortal frailty!
DANICA: Karno slays the drunks I inebriate with my body.
HAZEL: What's your message, Danica?
DANICA: I wish to reveal men as pawns of the flesh!
HAZEL: The Christian Bible would label you a false prophet.
DANICA: When the AntiChrist comes, he will bathe me in blood.
HAZEL: Perhaps the End of Days is near!

Hazel now had rich journal entries of the varieties of witches and dark witchcraft possessing the lands of Earth and how unusual sirens such as the witch Rae and the witch Danica were set to beckon the unsightly presence of the corrupting AntiChrist! If Hazel was to complete her compendium of modern prophetic witchcraft and how it symbolized end-times insights, she'd need to capture in writing and imagination the scope of traversing witches on Earth today who sought to expose the stark villainy of men through calculated deeds of complete or pre-meditated dread!

====