View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 06:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
AhaaHaa watch it

3:19 Face

Shit like this genuinely and truly disgusts me to the Core. In my opinion (because I know the difference between opinions and facts unlike useless fucks like this tranny), this "person" is no different than those fucking black extremists assholes that instigated all that shit at the Washington Monument. In my opinion they have absolutely no fucking place in society and if Donald Trump honestly wants to eradicate this country of problems, why not eradicate this country of problematic and potentially dangerous people who feel the self-entitlement to take it upon themselves to lash out in such belligerence at people? There's going to be a time when people start fighting back because they can't take people getting in their faces and screaming at them and imposing their own will and opinions on them anymore and it's all going to be because people feel the need to exploit shit like this or refuse to step in and do anything. That guy was sitting there filming this while that person was yelling and screaming and trying to hit the guy. He was also laughing about it. It's nice to know people let shit like this happen and exploit it in order to get popularity on YouTube. This country fucking sucks and this world fucking sucks. Nobody gives a shit anymore about hate raping everyone with their ideas and morals and if you don't agree with them the slightest you might as well die the most painful way imaginable because it's not going to affect the instigators in the least bit and their sadistic sexual desires long for the Everlasting and most extreme suffering possible.

It's time people stop smiling and turning the other cheek and start making examples out of people like this. I'm not a fan of violence but nobody is going to stop until they realize that no one is going to ignore anymore. I'm tired of everyone throwing around the word stereotype or they just aren't all there in the head. Obviously they aren't all there in the head so we are just going to let them wander around and do what they want to people and pretend like it's okay like they are mentally handicapped children and we are supposed to bend over backwards to every fucking thing they do? No... these people need to learn some goddamn respect and how it feels to be ridiculed and put on the spot and have people screaming in their faces just because they don't like something they are doing whether if it's affecting them or not. This summer when I'm out and about more I dare anybody to get in my face like that. I don't care what color they are, if they act like they are whacked out on some kind of drug or mentally handicapped or what they claim to have in their backpack. I have my fists and I have the strong will to shut somebody up even if it means making them choke to death on their own teeth.