View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 03:32 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Psycho, I lived in Eastern Texas for a few months with a girl once and the people I met were nice for the most part except for the girl's cousin who coincidentally looked like a lesbian with the way she had her hair cut and how muscular and tattooed she was but she was actually married to a rather feminine looking man but from what I heard beat the hell out of some girl for hitting on her once. You are going to have homophobia no matter where you go, it's just that some places or more open about their distaste than others.
You know a place I really liked? Lousiana. Especially New Orleans. That place is unlike any other place in The South.

The voodoo, the music, the food, the cajuns, the people who speak both French and English, the mausoleums, the ghost stories, the history, etc.

It's such an awesome place.

I also really liked visiting Atlanta because it's so different from the rest of Georgia. They are very big on civil rights there and there's so many fun things to do like the world of coca cola, the aquarium, the zoo, stone mountain, and all sorts of museums and exhibits. Also the people I met there all seemed pretty friendly.