Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (http://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music (http://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5087)

bloodrayne 04-01-2004 03:12 AM

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?
 
Well...I figured since the original thread ultimately had to be closed...This was as good a time as any to start a new one...Someone else would have done it, if I hadn't...So, here it is...What ARE you listening to, right now?

I am currently listening to...

Stabbing Westward..."What Do I Have To Do"

William 04-01-2004 03:19 AM

Now...that's odd...I'm actually listening to Stabbing Westward-"Shame" right now...:eek:

bloodrayne 04-01-2004 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by William
Now...that's odd...I'm actually listening to Stabbing Westward-"Shame" right now...:eek:
Nice Choice...Finally, SOMEONE around here has an ear for GOOD music :cool:

William 04-01-2004 03:49 AM

lol Thanks...Well, Arioch suggested them and I downloaded that and "The Thing I Hate" by Stabbing Westward. I like both, but I recognize "Shame", since it used to be very popular.

Right now though, I'm listening to:

Tool-"Stinkfist"

bloodrayne 04-01-2004 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by William
lol Thanks...Well, Arioch suggested them and I downloaded that and "The Thing I Hate" by Stabbing Westward. I like both, but I recognize "Shame", since it used to be very popular.

Right now though, I'm listening to:

Tool-"Stinkfist"

Whoa...I've got THAT one, too...So then...What do you think about Nine Inch Nails?...Alice In Chains?...OPETH???

William 04-01-2004 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bloodrayne
Whoa...I've got THAT one, too...So then...What do you think about Nine Inch Nails?...Alice In Chains?...OPETH???
lol Nine Inch Nails is one of my favorite bands, Alice in Chains as well (used to have most of their CDs), and I've never heard any OPETH before, but I'll check that out now.

Right now though, I just got some TOOL remixes, "Stinkfist (Skinny Puppy remix)" and "46and2 (Shadow Remix)", which I'm listening to now. :D

bloodrayne 04-01-2004 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by William
lol Nine Inch Nails is one of my favorite bands, Alice in Chains as well (used to have most of their CDs), and I've never heard any OPETH before, but I'll check that out now.

Right now though, I just got some TOOL remixes, "Stinkfist (Skinny Puppy remix)" and "46and2 (Shadow Remix)", which I'm listening to now. :D

:eek: :eek: I was going to tell you that I was listening to Tool..."46 and 2" while you were listening to "Stinkfist":eek: :eek: Now you're just freaking me out!...lol...Anyway...Now...Nine Inch Nails..."Fragile" is what I'm listening to:)

Plissken 04-01-2004 12:45 PM

Waterproof Blonde - Come On

Sucka!!

Ritualistic 04-01-2004 02:49 PM

Cannibal Corpse - Nothing Left to Mutilate
From their New CD "The Wretched Spawn"

zwoti 04-01-2004 03:05 PM

everlast - so long


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:38 AM.