Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   new film : HATCHET (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17064)

1428elmstreet 08-09-2005 08:52 AM

new film : HATCHET

a new horror film...Robert englund is in it too!! :) :
Once there was a boy named Victor Crowley. He was born hideously deformed, and sadly, folks weren’t too kind to him. So he spent most of his life hidden in his Daddy’s house out in the bayou.

One Halloween night, the local children came throwing firecrackers at the house to tease and scare him. And the old Crowley house caught fire.
When Victor’s Daddy arrived home, the house was in flames. He went to the barn, grabbed himself a hatchet, and started chopping down the front door. But what he didn’t know was that Victor was pressed up against the other side, trying to get out. He hit him square in the face with that hatchet... and poor Victor Crowley died.
The old man went into mourning and became a recluse after that. Never left the house. Never spoke to anyone. He finally passed away about ten years later.
And that's when the stories started.
They say people tend to disappear in that swamp. And if you get close enough to the old Crowley house at night you can still hear Victor Crowley.
Still roaming in the woods.
Still crying for his Daddy.

sounds just a little bit too much like friday the 13th too me!! what do you think? : John Carl Buechler and Kane Hodder announce HATCHET at the 2004 Comic-Con convention as part of the FRIDAY THE 13TH: JASONS UNMASKED panel.

horror_master 08-09-2005 09:30 AM

Sounds kind of good, I will go see it when comes out.

The STE 08-09-2005 11:17 AM

whoa, it's got the guy from Better Luck Tomorrow in it (far right)

42ndStreetFreak 08-09-2005 11:36 AM

Quote:

John Carl Buechler and Kane Hodder
WOW! There's a sign of quality.

Looks like rubbish, sounds like rubbish.

We had these types of films 20 odd years ago, and we don't need any 'Dawson's Creek' reject staffed attempt now with hacks like John Carl 'I like floppy rubber monsters' Buechler involved.

You want to see a film like this? Go rent/buy "Madman", "The Burning" etc etc.

Ritualistic 08-09-2005 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 42ndStreetFreak

You want to see a film like this? Go rent/buy "Madman", "The Burning" etc etc.

was thinking the same thing LOL

1428elmstreet 08-10-2005 06:12 AM

yeah...it doesnt sound convincing does it....sounds like a lame film....

lbuie 08-15-2005 11:50 AM

sounds lame

SOUNDS KIND OF LAME MAYBE IF THE RIGHT PERSON DIRECTED IT IT MIGHT NOT BE TO BAD, BUT NOW A DAYS I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IS A GOOD HORROR DIRECTOR......:o :o :o :o

TheLivingDead 08-15-2005 02:03 PM

Sounds like a good movie. Do you know when it is coming out

pinkfloyd45769 08-15-2005 08:10 PM

Sounds to me like a mix between frddy and jason. Might be worth seeing but ill save $10 and rent it

1428elmstreet 08-16-2005 06:17 AM

no not sure when it comes out...but i do know they have finished filming...and kane hodder plays victor