Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   michael vs jason vs freddy vs pinhead (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1255)

massacre man 11-10-2003 03:01 PM

michael vs jason vs freddy vs pinhead

write about ur perfect horror macth of all of these or just some
myne wood be michael and jason fighting in crystal lake while tommy and kara go to the camp as tommy jarvis goes to make shure jason is dead

PLEASE POST YOURS

Killer Clown#1 11-10-2003 03:07 PM

Re: michael vs jason vs freddy vs pinhead

Quote:

Originally posted by massacre man

while tommy and kara go to the camp as tommy jarvis goes to make shure jason is dead

What the fuck???:confused:
My battle would be between Puppet Master vs Demonic toys vs Chucky. Finally that little fuck chucky can pick on somone his own size:D

massacre man 11-10-2003 03:12 PM

tommy and kara from curse of michael myers
tommy jarvis from friday the 13th 4sorry if u didnt understand

well now tommy j decides sinse it has been so long he wants to see jason

Ritualistic 11-10-2003 03:47 PM

since there is tons of threads about this. LOL

I will have to say Ben affleck vs. Matt Damon vs. Jack Black vs. Silent Bob

holy fucking shit!!!!

avenger00soul 11-10-2003 03:51 PM

I wish one of the damn movies would bring Tommy Jarvis back and have Corey Feldman return to play him. That would work out perfectly.

Killer Clown#1 11-10-2003 03:58 PM

There was a rumor that he was supposed to be in fvj but obviously that was false:mad:

FreddyFan 11-10-2003 04:19 PM

how about we get all the puppets from puppetmaster and make them kick chucky's ass. I like chucky but I think he deserves to get his ass kicked. Same with the dolls from Dolly Dearest. Speaking of Dolly Dearest I do think it was pretty cheap how the dolls would gang up on people. They should just fight fair. One on One.

avenger00soul 11-10-2003 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FreddyFan
how about we get all the puppets from puppetmaster and make them kick chucky's ass. I like chucky but I think he deserves to get his ass kicked. Same with the dolls from Dolly Dearest. Speaking of Dolly Dearest I do think it was pretty cheap how the dolls would gang up on people. They should just fight fair. One on One.
Speaking of dolls, has anyone seen the film "Dolls"? It serves as a prequel of sorts for the Puppetmaster series. It was directed by Stuart Gordon.

MorbidNightmare 11-10-2003 04:36 PM

I like the battle of the toys.. But I would go with...

Children of (Village of the Damned) vs. Children of (Children of the Corn)

Ritualistic 11-10-2003 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by avenger00soul
Speaking of dolls, has anyone seen the film "Dolls"? It serves as a prequel of sorts for the Puppetmaster series. It was directed by Stuart Gordon.
Oh yes you know I have seen it.. FUCKING AWESOME !!! you know I believe it is a pre-quel to think about it.. it would be perfect if not.. IMO I prefer this movie over dolly dearest anyday...