Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

MichaelMyers 01-01-2015 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 985106)
Started NutriSystem today. Wish me luck. Had blood tests last week, and the doctor said my A1C is up to 6.7 from 6.5. Need to get serious about losing this weight if I want to get the diabetes under control. My nephew used NutriSystem and lost 55 pounds. I need to lose at least 50.

If NutriSystem doesn't work just try limiting sugars, starches, grains, other "bad" carbs. The weight will fall out without even exercise. Diabetes, at least of the type II variety, can be cured despite what the medical industrial complex will tell you.

Dead Bad Things 01-01-2015 10:08 AM

Talk about it!

Dead Bad Things 01-01-2015 10:24 AM

::big grin::Woodpeckers keep on peckin' on my house::big grin::
Northern Red Tailed Flicker that is...

hammerfan 01-01-2015 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampyd1977 (Post 985111)
good luck n stay healthy, dont over do it x

Thanks!

Sculpt 01-01-2015 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 985106)
Started NutriSystem today. Wish me luck. Had blood tests last week, and the doctor said my A1C is up to 6.7 from 6.5. Need to get serious about losing this weight if I want to get the diabetes under control. My nephew used NutriSystem and lost 55 pounds. I need to lose at least 50.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers (Post 985114)
If NutriSystem doesn't work just try limiting sugars, starches, grains, other "bad" carbs. The weight will fall out without even exercise. Diabetes, at least of the type II variety, can be cured despite what the medical industrial complex will tell you.

Hammerfan, oh don't you hate it, everyone starts to come out of the woodwork with suggestions. ::big grin:: I would never do that...

MMyers is right by the way, a number of larger studies show diabetes type II reversed (& type II anecdotally & with actually studies with a vaccine, & with antibody manipulation in mice).

Strictly speaking weight lose, I lost about 20 pounds through eating smaller portions every meal. Coffee cut my appetite. Cut softdrinks out, got used to, & happy with, drinking water (we're not humming birds). The Atkins Diet works: all the meat you want, cut way down the carbs: soda, pasta, icecream, breads. More water, salads/veggies fills you up, high in fiber & low calories.

Obviously, everyone needs to exercise, gets all the systems flowing & cleansing. But also I recommend everyone eat a salad everyday with a variety of vegetables -- along with the fiber, there's something about the micronutrients that make us healthy.

One of the interesting studies suggest some individuals' diabetes is caused by animal fat. That individual's system attacks the foreign fats, & then human cells that produce insulin. If other things don't work, or you think it's possible, you might try eliminating animal fat (milk, cheese, animal grease).

tfantasy 01-01-2015 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers (Post 985114)

This is accurate! Three years ago, I had to give up all wheat/gluten products and most dairy products due to several health problems. Eliminating those items will improve your health very much. You don't need "diets", you just need to change the types of food you eat. I also use Stevia or Splenda instead of regular sugar which is way better for you, especially if you are diabetic. My husband also is only eating low carb foods and his health has improved also. You will see how much better you feel once your body starts dumping all the bad carbs. I wish you the best :)

hammerfan 01-02-2015 05:43 AM

Thanks, everyone! I'm going to try it for a while, see what happens.

Dead Bad Things 01-02-2015 07:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ride on!

Dead Bad Things 01-02-2015 04:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Diets?...

Dead Bad Things 01-02-2015 06:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)