Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

Posher778 06-30-2012 09:18 PM

Fuck government taxes on paychecks, especially for working class people. It's ridiculous

Fearonsarms 07-04-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 927879)
Is Sistinas still banned or did he just decide to stop coming here?

He is still banned unfortunately...

So High 07-04-2012 10:21 PM

I hate the fact that I'm getting old and Im only 27. But when your saying things like they used to make fun of us wearin snap back hats and they're cool now what the hell. When I was a kid we didn't dress like nerds on purpose you either were and didnt know it or dressed normal. It wasn't the style thrown with another name on it hipster. And to top that off "hipsters" are just the 90s all over again the colors and the buddy holly glasses. Isn't that just will smith and lisa loeb all over again. I find myself soundin more and more like my dad all the time. I now know why my dad was always cussin about my wooden blocks being all over the floor. He prolly stepped on one in the middle of the night on his way to the bathroom much like I did my daughters wooden block the other night. He wasn't just an ass he just hated hurtin himself in the middle of the night. I used to like rap. Ya know I'm not against rap and I'm not against rappers but I am against those thugs. Those of you that are close to my age or older will get that. But anymore I cant walk around and sing rap. "36 Os ridin around with that nina. Got a condo on my wrist girl I'm cashin out." What the hell does that even mean. I don't know craziness of the world and I'm seeing it daily. Saggin went out and skinny jeans came in. Odd. I remember my dad use to give me 20 dollars on Friday night thats ten in the tan(cuz I was gonna do hella drivin) Five on a pack smokes and five on it. Drive around all weekend drivin out all my dads gas. Pull in the driveway. Pops be like "Ya leave any gas in truck" "oh yeah pops its sitting on E nuff." "God Damn it thats not what that E means" Ya know the good ole days. I remember he used to tell me to go a mile this way cuz it was almost a dollar 8 down the street. And its still a dollar three the other way. I like playing video games ya know, and I think I'm pretty good. Then I get online and get schooled by some lil 11 year old in Wyoming calling me the n word every three mins and his whole posse talkin more trash than I hear on wwe's monday night raw. I see why people always say I miss the good ole days. I mean I'm not even that old ya know. I'm in my prime.

Denver Dude 07-09-2012 02:07 PM

I drink blood with my cereal

wizard of gore 07-09-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver Dude (Post 928414)

what sort of cereal?

Fearonsarms 07-10-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver Dude (Post 928414)

Everyone here does that-I prefer virgin's blood myself but each to their own.

So High 07-10-2012 10:27 PM

I love livin in low income housing. My people ya know. Sometimes I feel like I live in another country cuz there is another language or two here ya know. Spanish and I'm pickin up on some gangsterisms. If something is good the proper response is "On me". For example. I told my neighbor. "Little Debbies are so good." "On Me" he said. Also normal people usually say for real. For example. "I hit that my friend," I said. "Ugh uh, For Real?" He replied. "For Real." The gangster equivalent to that is "On the Set. Just replace "for real" with "on the set". Its cool though they are nice to me. They look scary but the gangsters are my friends. They thought I was a lil slow at first by some of the random things I would say in passing but we are cool now.

_____V_____ 07-11-2012 12:29 AM

Do zombies starve to death if they don't get to feed for a long time?

roshiq 07-11-2012 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _____V_____ (Post 928572)
Do zombies starve to death if they don't get to feed for a long time?

Don't think so. Zombies doesn't feed human for their hunger, they are kinda "programed" to bite & eat fresh human flesh, IMO. It doesn't matter when they had one good last "meal". As they can't digest their 'food' properly...whatever they eat eventually came out 'one way or another'.

So High 07-11-2012 07:03 PM

And everytime a woman with Kids flirts with me. "All that she wants is another baby" Plays in my head.