Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vintage Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10647)

Dark_Hero 10-10-2004 08:42 AM

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Well, I need to see this movie.

As I have said before, my dad is not a fan of horror movies. But last night, he was telling me how much he enjoyed this film when he saw it as a small child. He said that there were some parts it that scared him so much, he can still remeber them to this day.

What do you guys think of it? Ill have an opinion soon, just as long as Blockbuster has it....

massacre man 10-10-2004 08:51 AM

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

she fell off a cliff then floated into the white house and then she got old and then was eaten by will smith

allmykids 10-10-2004 09:19 AM

Re: What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Quote:

Originally posted by Dark_Hero
Well, I need to see this movie.

As I have said before, my dad is not a fan of horror movies. But last night, he was telling me how much he enjoyed this film when he saw it as a small child. He said that there were some parts it that scared him so much, he can still remeber them to this day.

What do you guys think of it? Ill have an opinion soon, just as long as Blockbuster has it....

I have seen this a long time ago And I can't remember If it's good or not!! Sorry!

Dark_Hero 10-10-2004 05:58 PM

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Blockbuster here....doesnt have a great selection. At all. A few decent flicks though, of course.

gothicvamp1888 10-11-2004 05:55 AM

whatever happened to baby jane is a classic starring bette davis, it is an excellent movie if u like old B+W thrillers, like i have said before, some of the B+W movies of the latter day are better than most of todays attempts and this film is no exception, worth checking out in my opinion.

newb 10-12-2004 06:57 AM

Classic thriller with some great performances. I wouldn't call it scary especially by todays standards.I had seen this as a child and was never frightened by it.

Preacher 10-15-2004 07:11 AM

Very good movie. Bette Davis is completely evil in it.

You gotta watch it. Athough might not appeal to you Vamp.

P

youshouldvknown 10-17-2004 01:20 PM

It's really good. One of my favorites. My mom said the same things your dad said. It's actually a little haunting and creepy more than scary, but it's still awesome.

My blockbuster doesn't have it, but you can check online or call before you go. I had a really hard time finding it at video stores, but I found a copy at our library, on DVD. They've got a lot of old great movies like that.

hellfire1 10-18-2004 11:24 AM

no one has ever been able to play the bitch like bette davis did. great movie, but not scary imo.

zwoti 10-18-2004 11:32 AM

joan crawford was good as well...