Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Extremely disturbing man with knife, caught on video (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66803)

somethinginthehall 01-26-2016 10:14 PM

Extremely disturbing man with knife, caught on video

Don't watch if you're alone

Sculpt 01-26-2016 10:29 PM

2:25 min low quality simple staged video, pretending to real, not worth your time. Hustling for hits.

i think we need the "10 posts before you can start your own thread" setting.

hammerfan 01-27-2016 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 1009616)
2:25 min low quality simple staged video, pretending to real, not worth your time. Hustling for hits.

i think we need the "10 posts before you can start your own thread" setting.

If I knew how to do that, I would

Angra 01-27-2016 03:59 AM

I like that rule.

Jake.Ashworth 01-27-2016 04:19 AM

Wow... The acting was so terrible. Who is intrigued by a free shovel? I think I found something Lucifer Rising is better than.

Dead Bad Things 01-27-2016 08:07 AM

HARSH!!! Y'all are snarkin' bigtime!

This vid slays me! Do y'all get outback much?

Dude says somethin' like "whoops my sandal.." er somethin'...and Sculpt... you be like...who would be excited 'bout findin' a shovel....
I'm like Groundscore! on the shovel!
It's one of the best tools ta bring drivin' around out in the woods, good fer lowerin' berms and stumps in the "road."

Wearin' sandals while in the woods?!!??!! That just cracks me up!!!

Funny how it looked kinda similar to the area I was cuttin' wood in last summer..'cept near the end I see some kinda paratropical lookin plant stickin' out from under that serviceberry bush.

Sculpt 01-27-2016 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things (Post 1009643)
HARSH!!! Y'all are snarkin' bigtime!

This vid slays me! Do y'all get outback much?

Dude says somethin' like "whoops my sandal.." er somethin'...and Sculpt... you be like...who would be excited 'bout findin' a shovel....
I'm like Groundscore! on the shovel!
It's one of the best tools ta bring drivin' around out in the woods, good fer lowerin' berms and stumps in the "road."

Wearin' sandals while in the woods?!!??!! That just cracks me up!!!

Funny how it looked kinda similar to the area I was cuttin' wood in last summer..'cept near the end I see some kinda paratropical lookin plant stickin' out from under that serviceberry bush.

Dats Jake.Ashworth be all like, 'who be instressdead in a shoval'. I'd love me some shoval. But da vid seems pretty off the cuff, and da execution is a bit too slow. And oh boy be wearing sandals in da snow.

Dead Bad Things 01-28-2016 05:29 AM

I knew I'd be swattin' at a hornet nest.....My Bad! Good ta see you smart enough ta recognize the value of a shovel...you were sayin' 10 posts first.....before ya post pix of baby carrots? Tryin' out a new dialect huh?....

Dead Bad Things 01-28-2016 07:32 AM

Wait wait I got it....How's that line go?...Captain Spaulding... "Saddle up the mule boy! Slide me some grits! Ize gotsta get me some edjukashun...You asshole! Hee heee heeeee! Got Ya!"

The Bloofer Lady 01-28-2016 08:19 AM

I hate to put this in words(as in...if you say it, it will come true) but I'm afraid someday someone is going to post an actual murder and we would all just think its someone's attempt at an indie or something..