Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

hammerfan 10-19-2012 06:20 AM

Why can't you take her for walks anymore? I would think exercise would be good for her. Years ago I had a diabetic cat, and the only difference in her routine was her insulin shot.

Dara 10-19-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 938334)
Why can't you take her for walks anymore? I would think exercise would be good for her. Years ago I had a diabetic cat, and the only difference in her routine was her insulin shot.

Shes too unstable at the minute.When she does stabilise itll be just short walks round the block according to the vets.I always used to go on massive hikes with her.Im sad.

hammerfan 10-19-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dara (Post 938358)
Shes too unstable at the minute.When she does stabilise itll be just short walks round the block according to the vets.I always used to go on massive hikes with her.Im sad.

Aww, I hope you can get her stabilized soon! It didn't take us too long to get Sammy going with the right insulin. That funniest part of all that was I had to go to a real pharmacy to get her needles. I always got the funniest looks from the pharmacist when I told him they were for my cat!

Dara 10-19-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 938365)
Aww, I hope you can get her stabilized soon! It didn't take us too long to get Sammy going with the right insulin. That funniest part of all that was I had to go to a real pharmacy to get her needles. I always got the funniest looks from the pharmacist when I told him they were for my cat!

The cats are loving it as Lily is on boiled chicken,white fish etc and has a reduced appetite..they are like a plague of locusts around her food bowl waiting for her to leave stuff!!!!They really have NO shame!

hammerfan 10-19-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dara (Post 938368)
The cats are loving it as Lily is on boiled chicken,white fish etc and has a reduced appetite..they are like a plague of locusts around her food bowl waiting for her to leave stuff!!!!They really have NO shame!

That's cats for ya! Except for my girls - they have zero interest in people food, except for tuna.

Dara 10-22-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 938815)

Looks like petrified vulva in a bap.No wonder you like it.

Dara 10-22-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 938823)
no, i like it for it's beautiful personality

You talk to bacon baps?..I think im in love.

wizard of gore 10-22-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 938815)

oh fuck yes!!the baconator mushroom melt is my fav

Dara 10-22-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard of gore (Post 938825)
oh fuck yes!!the baconator mushroom melt is my fav

How you melt a mushroom? riddle me that Batman?!

wizard of gore 10-22-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 938376)
That's cats for ya! Except for my girls - they have zero interest in people food, except for tuna.

i will catch a fresh fish, fillet it ,chuck a peice to my cat,and shel turn her nose up.then ill cook it and then she will beg for it,same with chicken.fussy little bitch would never survive in the wild