Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

hammerfan 10-12-2012 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fortunato (Post 937529)
I remember my welcome thread was kind of rough. Basically Drac, haha. Alky used to be really mean to new members, too, as I recall.

Good ol' Drac. I miss him. And Nova, and Haunted, and urgeok, and.....hell, I could go on and on.

_____V_____ 10-12-2012 07:34 AM

Don't get me started.

hammerfan 10-12-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _____V_____ (Post 937569)
Don't get me started.

I think the group of folks we have here now is pretty stellar. There's just some people I miss talking to. Granted, I still talk to urge on Facebook, Rayne's too busy planning her wedding, but I have talked to Seri. I've talked to Nova on Facebook, too.

wizard of gore 10-12-2012 12:12 PM

is this random thoughts or memorobillia on people we have never actually meet in person?

i love rainy saterdays,apart from my farrrkin kitten shitting inside :mad:

hammerfan 10-12-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard of gore (Post 937615)
is this random thoughts or memorobillia on people we have never actually meet in person?

i love rainy saterdays,apart from my farrrkin kitten shitting inside :mad:

Who says we haven't? I have.

Isn't kitty litterbox trained?

wizard of gore 10-12-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 937616)
Who says we haven't? I have.

Isn't kitty litterbox trained?

yes but then i put the box outside to get him used goin for a dump outside about a week ago,he was cool with that,but today its really pissing down and i think hes scared of the rain or something and his box is all wet.

hammerfan 10-12-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard of gore (Post 937619)
yes but then i put the box outside to get him used goin for a dump outside about a week ago,he was cool with that,but today its really pissing down and i think hes scared of the rain or something and his box is all wet.

He's not going to want to go in the box if it's wet. It needs to be clean and dry.

wizard of gore 10-12-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 937620)
He's not going to want to go in the box if it's wet. It needs to be clean and dry.

yeah but the little shit should just learn that he has to go outside for a shit.doesnt matter i have put the box inside with new kitty litter.
if i have smell that shit again im goin puke on him

wizard of gore 10-12-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 937624)
i

...and now you can call this kitten - Shitten

seriously thinking about it,he always smells like shit from the litter box ,he fills that fucker up as soon as i refill it with litter,and man that cat can do some big shits for his size,think he gets it from his father

Dara 10-19-2012 06:00 AM

My geriatric dog Lily has just been diagnosed with diabetes.Now,I cant take her for walks anymore and I have to rub honey into her gums when she starts to shake as it means shes hyperglycaemic.This week has been really tough and I just wish she'd get better and stabilise a bit.
Its cost £700 at the vets to put her rightish and it looks like ill be mostly eating toast for this month!