Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Trailer Discussion (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12540)

cheebacheeba 02-14-2016 10:23 PM

Latest...Batman is a brawler...

Roiffalo 02-17-2016 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheebacheeba (Post 1010356)
Latest...Batman is a brawler...

I might have made fangirl noises when they showed Wonder Woman. I'm very torn about this movie, but I'm so excited to see her in something live action again. Despite Batman being my hero since before I can remember, I'm looking forward to Wonder Woman. idk man

And I don't know WHY, but I can't stand Jesse Eisenberg. WHY THE FUCK IS HE LEX LUTHOR ::mad::

ferretchucker 03-20-2016 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 1009112)
I think I caught a glimpse of one of the creatures. I'm thinking the after-effect of the invasion is survivors live underground. That could be the address of their bunker.

Seeing it this week, I've heard that it's very tangentially connected to the first one. As for the trailer itself though - adore it. The pacing and editing works perfectly, no need to give away anything or even have much dialogue.

On the note of well edited trailers, though this came out a while ago I just wanted to talk about how brilliant this one is edited together. Compared to the decidedly melancholy first trailer, THIS gets me excited. The soundtrack-action synchronicity is hilarious, and once again it doesn't feel the need to spell out the plot. THIS is what trailers should be.

Angra 04-14-2016 11:16 AM

hammerfan 04-14-2016 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 1012347)

Looks good!

roshiq 04-17-2016 03:27 AM

This tail does matter!! ::big grin:: At times it even looks like a separate, snake like creature that just following the Big G!

TheBossInTheWall 04-26-2016 12:07 PM

This appears it could decent. My guess is 5/10 which means worth watching once.

MichaelMyers 05-18-2016 05:44 PM

New Ghostbusters trailer out tonight. I would upload it but they didn't want it to get a lot of thumbs down on youtube so they put it on some other platform. ::sad::

Roiffalo 05-18-2016 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers (Post 1013502)
New Ghostbusters trailer out tonight. I would upload it but they didn't want it to get a lot of thumbs down on youtube so they put it on some other platform. ::sad::

You'd think the failure of the last trailer would be a huge fucking hint that they shouldn't even release this shit fest of a film. ::roll eyes::

Angra 05-18-2016 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roshiq (Post 1012410)

This tail does matter!! ::big grin:: At times it even looks like a separate, snake like creature that just following the Big G!

It looks like a big turd following an even bigger turd.

Looks like a movie from the 70's. Awful.

TheBossInTheWall 05-19-2016 04:53 AM

I think this might have just come out instead of upcoming, but anyway for Roif to add to her horrible animal horror movie list.

hammerfan 05-19-2016 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall (Post 1013518)
I think this might have just come out instead of upcoming, but anyway for Roif to add to her horrible animal horror movie list.

Oh yeah, that's some stellar acting right there! ::big grin::

Roiffalo 05-19-2016 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall (Post 1013518)

Aww, c'mon, guys. I watch good movies too ya'know! ::big grin::

I think I'd rather watch Lake Placid. The acting and CGI of this trailer hurts my intelligence.

Roiffalo 05-21-2016 01:57 PM

Saw the poster for this when we went to see Civil War yesterday. Googled it while we waited for the movie to start, and didn't think much of it at the description provided. But then the trailer played. Boring at first, but damn if I didn't get sucked in after she got to the rock. A bit of a modern Jaws (well more Jaws 2), and the CGI isn't THAT awful. Could a GOOD shark movie be coming our way? I probably won't see it in theaters, but I'll be hoping Netflix picks it up.

A part of me wants to go all activist on this since shark population isn't doing so good as is, and Jaws had a huge hand in that. I want to hope humanity has grown some brain since the 70s, but I know that's hoping for too much.

TheBossInTheWall 06-07-2016 02:01 PM

Neon Devil. 2016.

This looks it like it might be alright, but that it could be horrible. Particularly because the fashion industry is sick as fuck.

TheBossInTheWall 06-07-2016 02:17 PM

1920 London 2016

This is the kinda of movie that makes me think in my head "Duuuuude! That looks good."

It would be a let down, though, if there bollywood type songs in the film. Well any kind musical numbers.

TheBossInTheWall 06-07-2016 02:33 PM

Home 2016 trailer.
This looks like it could be fun. Big fan of haunted house movies done well. Which is rare. Like anything else I suppose.

TheBossInTheWall 06-07-2016 03:11 PM

This one also looks fun.

TheBossInTheWall 06-09-2016 07:42 AM

Girl In Woods 2016

I've been sick of movies where the main character(s) can't tell what's real and what isn't. This seems to be one of those films, but from the trailer it actually looks intense in a great way and gore, but not gore upon gore. I mean it looks to be used well.

TheBossInTheWall 06-15-2016 12:22 PM

People checking these trailers out or am I doing it for naught?

Roiffalo 06-17-2016 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall (Post 1014575)
People checking these trailers out or am I doing it for naught?

I'm not much of a trailer watcher unless I know it directly relates to one of my top interests, or I can't fast forward through it at the beginning of a movie. Personally I do appreciate the effort though. I like knowing what's coming out just in case I can afford to go to the movie theater again.

horrorchic 08-15-2016 07:55 AM

The last couple of trailers I have watched were Lights Out and Don't Breathe. I'm excited to see some newer concepts come out of the wood works. Remakes, reboots, and sequels are starting to take over this otherwise awesome genre. And I'm excited to see more in the future.

Don't Breathe looks like it will be awesome.

Lights Out got some seriously mixed reviews.

vampyd1977 09-06-2016 03:14 AM

http://www.firstshowing.net/2016/fir...abbie-cornish/

not so sure about this,looks like nothing new on the ideas front but i do like abbie cornish.

hammerfan 09-06-2016 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampyd1977 (Post 1017852)
http://www.firstshowing.net/2016/fir...abbie-cornish/

not so sure about this,looks like nothing new on the ideas front but i do like abbie cornish.

I think it looks interesting. If it comes around here, I'll give it a watch.

hammerfan 09-06-2016 04:00 AM

The Disappointments Room

Releases on September 9, 2016

Repo'd 09-12-2016 08:03 AM

Once I got beyond the trauma of seeing Kate Beckinsale as a blonde, I was intrigued! Thanks, Hammer.

hammerfan 09-12-2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1018235)
Once I got beyond the trauma of seeing Kate Beckinsale as a blonde, I was intrigued! Thanks, Hammer.

I know, right?! I think she looks terrible as a blonde. But, hey, that's just my opinion.

I've heard the movie isn't very good. I may wait for it to come out on DVD.

TheBossInTheWall 09-16-2016 02:41 PM

Not horror, however this looks like it will be very good:

TheBossInTheWall 09-17-2016 04:17 PM

This looks like it has a lot of cliche, over done stuff, but that it could be at least fun to watch.

TheBossInTheWall 09-20-2016 02:25 PM

Generally I do not think we need trigger warnings here. This is a horror fan forum which involves gore, stalking, etc. However just in case the trailer involves an abortion clinic, a counselor there, and the threats she experiences. From the trailer it looks like the film goes from being a drama to a psycho cult horror flic.

Repo'd 09-21-2016 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall (Post 1018914)
Generally I do not think we need trigger warnings here. This is a horror fan forum which involves gore, stalking, etc. However just in case the trailer involves an abortion clinic, a counselor there, and the threats she experiences. From the trailer it looks like the film goes from being a drama to a psycho cult horror flic.

Looks like some low budget intensity! I want to see this one.
Thanks Boss.

TheBossInTheWall 09-21-2016 07:28 PM

For DBAD. It looks like yr kinda flic maybe? It also looks entertaining.

TheBossInTheWall 09-29-2016 12:04 PM

Another Evil

The trailer is creepy and adorable.

TheBossInTheWall 09-29-2016 03:56 PM

Er, I mean to put this in the trailers thread. apologies.

hammerfan 09-30-2016 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall (Post 1019471)
Er, I mean to put this in the trailers thread. apologies.

Fixed

TheBossInTheWall 10-01-2016 12:39 PM

This looks AMAZING.

vampyd1977 10-07-2016 01:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csZKFtayo04

my ove of horror and one of my fave musical/art ists together, wont be to everyones taste as my love for RZ movies sttests to already.

Horror Trailers 10-08-2016 09:22 AM

Rings: Samara is back - Official Trailer (2016) Horror Movie

Title movie trailer: Rings - Samara is back
Genre: Horror, Drama
Release dates: 28 October 2016
Director: F. Javier Gutiérrez
Stars: Laura Wiggins, Aimee Teegarden, Johnny Galecki

Plot summary:
Samara returns with a familiar video tape to strike terror again in the third film of the Ring series, Rings.

Horror Trailers 10-09-2016 01:14 PM

Escape From Cannibal Farm - Official Trailer (2017)

Title movie trailer: Escape from Cannibal Farm
Genre: Horror
Release dates: 2017
Director: Charlie Steeds
Stars: Kate Marie Davies, Barrington De La Roche, David Lenik

Plot summary:
In the British countryside, the Harver family head out on an idyllic summer camping trip where they can bury past tensions and enjoy some family bonding. But when their camp is sabotaged by an unseen intruder in the night, they head to the nearby creepy old farm desperate for help, where vengeful farmer Hunt Hansen and his hideously deformed son aren't farming animals... Caged and waiting for their limbs to be severed, cooked and eaten one at a time, the Harver family must overcome their differences and unite in order to escape alive!

TheBossInTheWall 10-15-2016 10:35 AM

The song in the background is Christian Death's "Romeo's Distress" so I have to see it.