Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   True Crime (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Woman Gives Self C-Section With Knife (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5435)

bloodrayne 04-17-2004 01:56 PM

Woman Gives Self C-Section With Knife

Mother Had Lost Child Before During Childbirth

CHICAGO -- Doctors say a rural Mexican woman used her farming skills to perform a Caesarean section on herself -- and delivered a healthy baby boy.

The effort is described as "heroic."

The authors of a medical journal report said there are cases of women performing Caesareans on themselves, but none where mother and child both survived.

The woman lived in a dirt-floor house with no electricity or running water and was alone when she went into labor with her ninth child.

There were complications, and the woman's experience slaughtering animals helped her perform the crude C-section. Having lost a baby during childbirth, she was determined to save this one.

She was later taken to a hospital, where a nurse closed the incision with an ordinary needle and thread.

SFF 04-22-2004 05:50 PM

Re: Woman Gives Self C-Section With Knife

Quote:

Originally posted by bloodrayne

CHICAGO -- Doctors say a rural Mexican woman used her farming skills to perform a Caesarean section on herself -- and delivered a healthy baby boy.

The authors of a medical journal report said there are cases of women performing Caesareans on themselves, but none where mother and child both survived.

The woman lived in a dirt-floor house with no electricity or running water and was alone when she went into labor with her ninth child.

There were complications, and the woman's experience slaughtering animals helped her perform the crude C-section. Having lost a baby during childbirth, she was determined to save this one.

She was later taken to a hospital, where a nurse closed the incision with an ordinary needle and thread.

And men think they are "tough". LOL

hellfire1 04-22-2004 06:33 PM

Re: Re: Woman Gives Self C-Section With Knife

Quote:

Originally posted by SFF
And men think they are "tough". LOL
lmao !
there's nothing tougher than a female trying to protect her kin, imo.

bloodygurl02 04-22-2004 06:45 PM

Re: Woman Gives Self C-Section With Knife

Quote:

Originally posted by bloodrayne

just goes to show women are NOT the weaker sex. glad her and the baby r doing good though. that took guts

evil_blonde 04-22-2004 08:13 PM

Its hard to imagine how hard that would be....

Arioch 04-22-2004 09:05 PM

Funny how only women responded to this thread. I cant wait to get flamed by you guys lol. If by tougher sex you mean greater in terms of manipulation through sex, being deceitfull, all the while complaining about equal treatment of the sexes AND the lack of chivalry and how there are no real men left.

Not to mention the lies women spout about wanting a "nice guy", the only reason a woman wants a nice guy, is so she has someone to talk to about the asshole shes fucking. No woman wants the nice guy to BE WITH, just to help her deal with the dickhead she really wants. Im generalizing, but not by much.

Ill give you this act of self-cesarian is hardcore, curagous even, but im really tired of how prowoman every woman is in the world, and how Inpolitically Correct it is to even BE a male anymore.

Bring on the FLAMES!!

last bad move 04-22-2004 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Arioch
Funny how only women responded to this thread. I cant wait to get flamed by you guys lol. If by tougher sex you mean greater in terms of manipulation through sex, being deceitfull, all the while complaining about equal treatment of the sexes AND the lack of chivalry and how there are no real men left.

Not to mention the lies women spout about wanting a "nice guy", the only reason a woman wants a nice guy, is so she has someone to talk to about the asshole shes fucking. No woman wants the nice guy to BE WITH, just to help her deal with the dickhead she really wants. Im generalizing, but not by much.

Ill give you this act of self-cesarian is hardcore, curagous even, but im really tired of how prowoman every woman is in the world, and how Inpolitically Correct it is to even BE a male anymore.

Bring on the FLAMES!!

no flame here but a big lmao

Unit 03 04-22-2004 09:30 PM

The only thing STUPIDER than women, is the things men do to obtain women, well perhaps the stupid things women post on message boards.

Someone want to explain to me how this woman who lives on a dirt floor and no doubt doesn't know shit about shit can perform a C-section BY HERSELF, with what appears to be NO anesthetics, with a knife when there are NO cases of both surviving in previous attempts.

Also note the source of this article "doctors say" Doctors say alot of things, doesn't mean they arn't spouting out alot of bullshit.

Arioch 04-22-2004 09:38 PM

It seems to me that the generation of women in their early twenties are kind of confused. They've been brought up by their parents who practised 'old fashioned' rules and values while being bombarded with the modern views of the sex roles. And, sadly to say, instead of choosing one, many women have decided to take the best of both worlds. I often dated girls who worked full time while I was an unemployed full time student. Some were 'moderate' feminist, and often found a way to blame their problems on the men around them. IN spite of all this, they would still expect me (the unemployed student) to pay for just about everything we did because 'thats how men are supposed to treat a lady'. So, they made more money than me, expected equality in the work place, but still insisted on me paying for everything.
If i go on a date to a movie, not only do i have to pay, but i also have to watch a movie of the womans choice. If i go out for dinner, not only do i have to pay, but i go to a restaurant of the womens choice.
What exactly am I getting out of this relationship?

I'll tell you what i'm getting. Only one thing. Sex! This is why Bill Maher referes to relationships as legal prostitution. And, being that women like sex as much as men, (they just pretend they don't) you can see that women get one hell of a lot more out of a relationship than the man does. Like i said at the top of this post, obviously not all women are like this. But, from my experience, more are like this than you would think.

What does this do to men? Well, some turn into the 'pussy wipped' men that are pretty much their womans slave. Others just turn very angry and resentful towards woman. And then there is those that actually find a great woman and live happily ever after. Im not saying it doesnt happen, we should all be so lucky. But im tired of the huge double standard at work here.

"you say women are smarter than men? yea!yea! round of a appluase, you say men are smarter than women? your fucking booed off stage"

Unit 03 04-23-2004 01:19 AM

"a Northwestern University obstetrician who learned about the case from a colleague." Straight from the article, well I heard from a colleague that its complete Bullshit, why not put that in the news. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: