Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   recent rentals (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7498)

zwoti 06-27-2004 03:53 PM

recent rentals

so i headed to the video store and picked up a couple of films people had talked about (not just here) that i hadn't got round to watching yet.

1) house of 1000 corpses
2) irreversible

a lot of people have raved about no. 1, but i won't be joining them. maybe i was expecting too much but i was very disappointed in this "texas chainsaw" wannabe. now it wasn't bad, but i'm in no rush to see it again and i won't be buying this unless it turns up very cheap in a sale.

now no.2, all i'll say about this is ouch. come near me with a fire extinguisher and i'm gonna cap your ass.

so that's my opinion, you may agree/disagree feel free to discuss.

p.s.
so what has everyone been up to blah blah blah *woo hoo 1000 posts*blah blah blah.

thanks to the men (and lady) who fought so bravely in our victory and to all the others i have talked with.

Freddy Krueger. 06-27-2004 03:57 PM

Spawn PS2 Game.

hellfire1 06-27-2004 04:26 PM

i saw "house of 1000 corpses" last night and was bored out of my mind ! i really don't see what most people saw in it. the pace picked up a bit during the last half hour, but ugh ...

just finished watching "cabin fever". it left me a bit indifferent. didn't find it as bad as people said it was.... although it did kinda lose me after "pancakes"... wtf ???

not horror : "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind"... jim carrey and kate winslet are incredible. liked it alot.

kpropain 06-27-2004 04:29 PM

Haven't rented anything in a while.... but congrats Zwoti on the 1K post.....

Cabin Fever wasn't that bad, could have been better.... The Rotten Fruit episodes on the bonus stuff was fucking hilarious though....

hellfire1 06-27-2004 04:31 PM

oh i didn't rent either, mainly because none of the movies are even out in theatres here... but there ARE other ways :D

zwoti 06-27-2004 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hellfire1
oh i didn't rent either, mainly because none of the movies are even out in theatres here... but there ARE other ways :D
fast internet connection and p2p software sorts me out :D

carnage 06-27-2004 04:37 PM

1. Ginger Snaps
2. Children of the Living Dead
3. Eurotrip

1 was GREAT
2 SUCKED...supposed to take plae after NOTLD...the only redeeming value was the first 20 minutes with Tom Savini....then it went downhill from there...
3 was fucking HILARIOUS...cause SCOTTY DOESN"T KNOW...lol...

hellfire1 06-27-2004 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by zwoti
fast internet connection and p2p software sorts me out :D

that's what i'm talking about, dawg ! :p :D

oh i forgot : finally got to... eh hem... "rent" :p "bubba ho-tep". the movie and bruce were just hilarious. loved it !

kpropain 06-27-2004 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hellfire1
that's what i'm talking about, dawg ! :p :D

oh i forgot : finally got to... eh hem... "rent" :p "bubba ho-tep". the movie and bruce were just hilarious. loved it !

I have been wanting to see this will probably buy it this week..

orangestar 06-27-2004 04:54 PM

Finally rented Wishmaster & I was blown away. Loved it.