Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Scene I Would Like To See In a Film (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68224)

fudgetusk 10-24-2017 07:47 AM

Scene I Would Like To See In a Film

Combine harvester ploughing through a field of hippies. Preferably Woodstock.

Driven by a zombie Woody Allen, with his pants down(optional) wearing a spaceman helmet, a tarantula coming out of his mouth, his long fingers waving around like snakes.

So if you can hear me Gods of Horror...please grant my wish.

(am I sick?)

Sculpt 10-24-2017 05:25 PM

seems apropos... maybe TOO apropos!!!!

Dead Bad Things 10-24-2017 05:43 PM

::mad:: Hippie haters!

fudgetusk 10-26-2017 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things (Post 1028223)
::mad:: Hippie haters!

Guilty. I met a sixties hippy. He was mad. Thought he was Obi Wan Kenobi/Merlin/Yoda and wanted to train me like Luke. I wouldn't let him so he kicked my door in and threatened me. I had to move out.

Git. He objected to me smoking my funny pipe too. What Hippy does that?

Dead Bad Things 10-26-2017 09:32 AM

One bad apple s'all...Drainbows...s'what we call 'em where I'm from.

fudgetusk 10-27-2017 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things (Post 1028270)
One bad apple s'all...Drainbows...s'what we call 'em where I'm from.

Thing is what will decide if you get killed in a slasher movie? If you have sex or if you take drugs/alcohol.

aren't they hippies? Jason loves killing hippies. 70s Slasher films are a reaction to the sixties.

Dead Bad Things 10-27-2017 06:10 AM

You sure is paintin' with a broad brush there Ftusk...

Fer me I'm in it for heartbreak and tragedy..throw in some corruption of innocence and yer gettin' there.

I always think about E.A. Poe lyin' atop his true love's grave cryin' and shit...That's the kinda thing Icons are made from.

fudgetusk 10-27-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things (Post 1028289)
You sure is paintin' with a broad brush there Ftusk...

Fer me I'm in it for heartbreak and tragedy..throw in some corruption of innocence and yer gettin' there.

I always think about E.A. Poe lyin' atop his true love's grave cryin' and shit...That's the kinda thing Icons are made from.

Oh I like Poe and more modern serious horror writers like Ramsey Campbell, Thomas Ligotti. Robert Aickman, M.R James.

But none of them have driven a combine harvester into Glastonbury. Yet.

I like all kinds of horror. Fear, sadism, masochism, psychological, physical, surreal...the fear of our own government!
If there's someone trembling...I'm there to feed.

MichaelMyers 10-27-2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1028282)
Thing is what will decide if you get killed in a slasher movie? If you have sex or if you take drugs/alcohol.

aren't they hippies? Jason loves killing hippies. 70s Slasher films are a reaction to the sixties.

You'd think conservatives would like horror movies more. The virgins live, the promiscuous and drug-users perish. ::EEK!::

LostKite 10-28-2017 08:03 AM

Frozen 2 where Elas and Anna get married.