Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Wrong Turn (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=975)

Sick_As_Fuck 10-29-2003 02:02 AM

Wrong Turn

I finally saw this tonight. Rented it from Blockbuster. I orginally wanted to get either the original "Hellraiser" or "Last House on the Left", but they were out of both. Anyways, I actually really liked this movie. I was a bit surprised because I heard so many negative things about it. Tomorrow morning I'll watch the special feature stuff. So what did you guys think of this movie?

Killer Clown#1 10-29-2003 03:13 AM

I don't want to sound like a jerk but I already made a thread about this here http://www.horror.com/forum/showthre...=&threadid=874 Thanks:)

dmihatmttl 10-29-2003 03:39 AM

WRONG TURN

Liked it a lot. *Much* better than I thought it would be.

J.N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html

avenger00soul 10-29-2003 06:29 AM

Re: Wrong Turn

Quote:

Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
I finally saw this tonight. Rented it from Blockbuster. I orginally wanted to get either the original "Hellraiser" or "Last House on the Left", but they were out of both. Anyways, I actually really liked this movie. I was a bit surprised because I heard so many negative things about it. Tomorrow morning I'll watch the special feature stuff. So what did you guys think of this movie?
Just wanted to add that a lot of horror movies will be out around this time of year. Everyone wants to rent horror films in October. By the way, I liked Wrong Turn.

Sick_As_Fuck 10-29-2003 05:59 PM

I wasn't too impressed with the Special Features. The solo deleted scene was dumb, and those Francine kill segments were lame as well. I did like the lil' documentary though.

Voorhees 10-30-2003 01:29 PM

Havent seen it(yet)

ShamSham04 10-30-2003 02:08 PM

Awesome movie. :D

D'Lo 10-30-2003 04:32 PM

Evil Dead series
Halloween
In the Mouth of Madness
The Thing
Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th

ShamSham04 10-30-2003 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by D'Lo
Evil Dead series
Halloween
In the Mouth of Madness
The Thing
Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th

What the crackers? :confused:

avenger00soul 10-31-2003 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShamSham04
What the crackers? :confused:
I think maybe he posted in the wrong thread?

virus908 11-02-2003 10:14 PM

Wrong Turn

What did everyone think about Wrong Turn? I thought it was pretty good.

Killer Clown#1 11-03-2003 03:57 AM

Are you fuckin serious

Killer Clown#1 11-03-2003 03:59 AM

well you are a newb so I'll let it slide but next time search for a thread and when you find the other 2 go to the one I made.:) thanks

_Leatha_Face_ 11-03-2003 05:53 PM

damn man horror's gotta do something about this im tired of this shit i mean im not trying to sound like an asshole but this iz got to be like the 30th thread resembling other threads B]PLEASE CHECK OTHER THREADS BE FOR U POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]

predfan 01-16-2004 12:15 AM

wrong turn

ok quick question, in wrong turn, the middle brother didnt kill any victims. the big brother and the little laughing guy killed all the victims. so what was the point of having the middle brother in the movie?

Blizz 01-16-2004 01:16 AM

Why is there a clan of ninja's in karate movies if they don't kill anyone?

Exactly the point, they are there for substance. The extra brother was just another goon in the movie, nothing special about it.

predfan 01-16-2004 01:42 AM

OK, but i dont see why they couldnt have had three monsters killing ppl, it wouldve been interesting to see his different ways of killing ppl.
and i dont think the big brother and the little brother would share food with the middle guy if he didnt pull his weight, they probably would have killed him so they get more food to themselves

Leslie Daher 01-16-2004 04:18 AM

honestly, who cares? not trying to be mean but seriously....maybe they'll make a sequel dedicated the mutated hill ppl..you know, like the KLUMPS

Killer Clown#1 01-16-2004 04:38 AM

Maybe he killed that guy with the ear peircing, or his gilfriend. You never see who did it.

avenger00soul 01-16-2004 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
Maybe he killed that guy with the ear peircing, or his gilfriend. You never see who did it.
True, or the first two victims (the mountain climbers).

crazy clown 01-16-2004 08:12 AM

i really need to see this movie.

_Leatha_Face_ 01-16-2004 10:17 AM

well by then end of this move theres gonna be a sequel or theres the opportunity for it my ? iz any1 looking forward to seeing another one?

avenger00soul 01-16-2004 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
well by then end of this move theres gonna be a sequel or theres the opportunity for it my ? iz any1 looking forward to seeing another one?
Stan Winston said there would be a sequel and I don't doubt. I don't really see much they could do with a sequel though.

_Leatha_Face_ 01-16-2004 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by avenger00soul
Stan Winston said there would be a sequel and I don't doubt. I don't really see much they could do with a sequel though.
i was really into the movie until i found that the killers were 3 retards lol i was expecting some crazy shit to come outta the woods

_Leatha_Face_ 01-16-2004 10:43 AM

but if there was a sequel i would go c because even though the killers didnt meet my expectations i still enjoyed this one :)

nightbreed 01-16-2004 10:51 AM

ok ok

parts of this movie were lame yes. but really that was a damn fine decapitation. though i much prefer the decaptation in the special features. blink-blink.

besides that girl in the blue was so fine...

Ritualistic 01-16-2004 12:46 PM

Quote:

I don't really see much they could do with a sequel though.
yeah I dont eighter..

Sam The Egg 01-16-2004 12:58 PM

mountain men in SPACE!

predfan 01-16-2004 02:02 PM

Quote:

True, or the first two victims (the mountain climbers).
but the killer was the little guy, i can tell because after he killed the man climber, u could hear maniacal laughter, and the little guy laughs

predfan 01-16-2004 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
if u watch the dvd there is a special feature which shows the filming of the francine death (girlfriend of guy with ear piercing) and u can see the guy behind her is the big guy...i assume he was responsible for evans death aswell since they happened so close together

look sorry if u think my original question about the middle guy is useless. but i enjoy thinking about details in horror movies....maybe the middle borhter could have been the cook...hes the one who chops up the bodies they bring back home

avenger00soul 01-16-2004 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by predfan
but the killer was the little guy, i can tell because after he killed the man climber, u could hear maniacal laughter, and the little guy laughs
That just means he was there. Not that he killed them. He laughed during the whole damn movie.

cheebacheeba 01-16-2004 06:25 PM

How about the barbed wire type thing pulled tight around that chicks mouth....that looked pretty fucked up.....I consider this movie "ok", but I DO think the movie got a 10/10 on the gore factor...

predfan 01-16-2004 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cheebacheeba
How about the barbed wire type thing pulled tight around that chicks mouth....that looked pretty fucked up.....I consider this movie "ok", but I DO think the movie got a 10/10 on the gore factor...
al ot of gore in this movie. when they saw the dismembered francine body on the table, axethruthemouthdecapitation...good times

Sam The Egg 01-16-2004 08:17 PM

wouldn't it be easier to call it a half-cap? It's what it's called in (I think) the commentary.

cheebacheeba 01-16-2004 08:21 PM

new term "halcapitation"? heh...
forgot that one but yeah, the bits I though brought back the gore we all wanna see in a horror film were the chicks body on the table (that was damned effective, even though u couldnt "clearly see it), the wire around the mouth thing, and yeah, tha "halcap"...

predfan 01-16-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cheebacheeba
(that was damned effective, even though u couldnt "clearly see it),
i dont know what u mean by 'couldnt clearly see it'
we didnt see the cutting up, but the maimed body was shown clearly wasnt it

cheebacheeba 01-16-2004 08:58 PM

I seem to recall it being just a lil blurry is all...just a bit tho...
I also liked when the girl was hiding under the table or whatever, hearing her friend get eaten and seeing parts get dropped onto the floor...

predfan 01-16-2004 09:09 PM

their escape from the house is the best part....i like scott, hes a nice guy, but that idiot hit a pot on the way out, i mean how stupid is that.....anyway yeh when chris was holding that spring with his hands, and the monster was sleeping, but suddenly the monsters eye opened...that was great

cheebacheeba 01-16-2004 09:10 PM

there's a vs for u.....
TCM vs Wrong turn guys???

Sam The Egg 01-16-2004 09:14 PM

nah, Jupiter, Mars and Pluto vs. The Mountain Men (wrong turn guys) would be better