Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (http://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Suggestions/Questions (http://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Do You Need Help With The Title of a Horror Movie, Book or TV Series? Bring it here! (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35696)

VampiricClown 06-16-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrogenesis (Post 813949)
i saw a movie back in 2002-03 about a family that breacks down in a deserted town in the desert, and they find a canyon/reveen full of cars that are stacked in the shape of a symbol. the mother also falls through the floor of a house and in to a network of tunnels, and finds boxes of peoples possesions, and then somthing starts to chase her.

does anybody recall seeing this film and if so can they remmeber the name?:)

Kind of makes me think of The Hills Have Eyes, and one of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies.

All Souls Day (2005) maybe? I think it aired on Sci-Fi before that....Could be wrong.

Wolf Creek also comes to mind....These were all out after the date you mentioned though, minus The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Astrogenesis 06-16-2009 11:33 AM

i most likly have the dates wrong as it was a long time ago, i'll check them out.

VampiricClown 06-16-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrogenesis (Post 813958)
i most likly have the dates wrong as it was a long time ago, i'll check them out.

I'll keep looking. I'm thinking either The Hills Have Eyes remake, or Wolf Creek.

Was it a low budget type movie? What kind of car was the family driving?

Astrogenesis 06-16-2009 11:55 AM

all i can remember is what i mentiond above. i have got the hils have eyes and wolf creek on dvd, and unfortunatly it is not them.
i remember that it was on sky, and that it might have had a longish title:(

VampiricClown 06-16-2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrogenesis (Post 813966)
all i can remember is what i mentiond above. i have got the hils have eyes and wolf creek on dvd, and unfortunatly it is not them.
i remember that it was on sky, and that it might have had a longish title:(

Not sure what Sky is....

Do you know what country it was from?

Astrogenesis 06-16-2009 12:55 PM

i remember that the family was american, and i think that the were in the american desert, like arizona, navada, that kind of place.

The_Return 06-16-2009 08:04 PM

Sure it was the desert? Because otherwise I'm getting a Wrong Turn vibe.

Elvis_Christ 06-16-2009 11:46 PM

I was thinking of The Hills Have Eyes remake

Angra 06-17-2009 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrogenesis (Post 813949)
i saw a movie back in 2002-03 about a family that breacks down in a deserted town in the desert, and they find a canyon/reveen full of cars that are stacked in the shape of a symbol. the mother also falls through the floor of a house and in to a network of tunnels, and finds boxes of peoples possesions, and then somthing starts to chase her.

does anybody recall seeing this film and if so can they remmeber the name?:)

How old is the movie, you think?

VampiricClown 06-17-2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ (Post 814059)
I was thinking of The Hills Have Eyes remake

Said he has that, and it isn't. It sounds remarkably like The Hills Have Eyes though.