Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   It's official. (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30310)

alkytrio666 06-16-2007 04:53 PM

It's official.

Live Free or Die Hard: PG-13.

I hope all of the pre-teen girls have fun having their mom's drive them to the movie theatre to see this one.

But seriously, it's getting rediculous.

Live Free or Die Hard: PG-13

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer: PG

Evan Almighty: PG

Just ask the beer companies, we don't like our shit watered down.

YIPPE-KAY-EE, MISTER TRUCKER!

**blows raspberry**

jenna26 06-18-2007 11:10 AM

Well, this isn't good news. I was hoping that was just a rumor. Why the hell would anyone support a PG=13 rated Die Hard?? That really is completely ridiculous.

Doc Faustus 06-18-2007 11:38 AM

Yippie kay ay motherfudger.

Despare 06-19-2007 02:36 PM

They can say it once in a PG13 movie right? It's not like this one has Samuel L. in it...

I could care less about ratings personally, if it's good it's good and if it sucks it sucks from G through XXX.

the_real_linda 06-19-2007 02:51 PM

i know i know

its called die hard 4.0 over here.......... and ive lost all respect for kevin smith for being in it.....tut tut

Elvis_Christ 06-19-2007 04:48 PM

Lame. I will still end up watching it anyways for old time sake.

Vodstok 06-19-2007 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenna26 (Post 611282)
Well, this isn't good news. I was hoping that was just a rumor. Why the hell would anyone support a PG=13 rated Die Hard?? That really is completely ridiculous.

Not too much of a surprise. Worse travesties have been commited. Example:

Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Ressurection: Rated R
Predator, Predator 2: R

Aliens Vs Predator Games: MA

Aliens Vs Predator Movie: PG-13

Kids who cant buy the games or walk out of a store with any of the movies it derives from could see AvP and its soon to be suck-ass sequal in the theater.

azathoth777 06-20-2007 07:41 AM

I could care less about Die Hard, but it does seem alittle stupid to make such a movie as this in a PG-13 form. It seems that studios maybe getting afraid to make big budget/blockbusters movies R. They want to get as many viewers as possible, including all the little kiddies.

newb 06-20-2007 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Despare (Post 611505)

I could care less about ratings personally, if it's good it's good and if it sucks it sucks from G through XXX.

pretty much my feelings.

and xXx did suck.....especially the second one.

jenna26 06-20-2007 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Despare (Post 611505)
They can say it once in a PG13 movie right? It's not like this one has Samuel L. in it...

I wouldn't have a problem with a PG-13 rating on the first film in a new action series starring Bruce Willis. A rating wouldn't matter then, like you said it will either be good, or it won't.
I do have a problem with a PG-13 rating of a film that continues a series of R rated films. It changes the tone, and the character of the previous films, it would have to to get the rating. Which, in my opinion, will make it a pale imitation of the Die Hard films rather than a Die Hard film.