Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indie Horror Movies and Short Films (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Evil Dead Girls visit my website! (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12528)

Kurdt78 12-18-2004 03:00 AM

Evil Dead Girls visit my website!

Below is a copy of an e-mail I recieved from Betsy, Ellen and Sarah, from the original Evil Dead who recently visited my horror short film website.

Dear Keith,

Thanks for sending the site and for all your kind
words.. We loved it! Good luck in all your horrible endeavours!

Horribly yours,
Betsy, Ellen and Sarah
Ladies of the Evil Dead

Other filmmakers should send them they're links...Its great knowing that people whose films have inspired you are actually watching your films!!

Keith
www.keithsfilms.com

AUSTIN316426808 12-18-2004 03:05 AM

eight post since may and you show up to talk about your chat with the evil dead girls.

elf fucking newbie.

Other filmmakers should send them they're links...Its great knowing that people whose films have inspired you are actually watching your films!!

but i might try that i guess it would be cool to hear something good about my writing from somebody who got me writing in the first place.

MisterSadistro 12-18-2004 01:03 PM

Not sure which is worse- the fact that they're still trying to milk some kind of fame out of a movie they did 23 years ago or Keith even bothering to post their e-mail to him. Discuss.
:rolleyes:
CK

AUSTIN316426808 12-18-2004 02:57 PM

by the way when i said i might try that i meant somebody relevant not the evil dead girls.

donnie darkko 12-21-2004 10:29 PM

The Evil Dead girls all rock, they deserve all the attention they get for being apart ofthe great evil dead

Angelakillsluts 12-21-2004 10:40 PM

I find it kind of pathetic. I stumbled across their site awhile ago.

donnie darkko 12-21-2004 10:43 PM

there are somany fans of evil dead out there at least they still talk about it and if you made the movie and did all the thigs they had to do youd probobly want to get attention for it too years later

MichaelMyers 12-21-2004 11:06 PM

"Did that tree really rape you?"

ShankS 01-04-2005 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MichaelMyers
"Did that tree really rape you?"
it looked more like a runner bean stalk .

kpropain 01-14-2005 07:18 AM

Re: Evil Dead Girls visit my website!

Quote:

Originally posted by Kurdt78
Below is a copy of an e-mail I recieved from Betsy, Ellen and Sarah, from the original Evil Dead who recently visited my horror short film website.

Dear Keith,

Thanks for sending the site and for all your kind
words.. We loved it! Good luck in all your horrible endeavours!

Horribly yours,
Betsy, Ellen and Sarah
Ladies of the Evil Dead

Keith
www.keithsfilms.com

That letter they sent you was pre-typed they just added your name to it...