Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Spiderman 4, 5 & 6 (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34053)

can't get enough gore 04-28-2007 12:42 PM

Spiderman 4 and looking to 5 and 6

Source: Entertainment weekly

Date: Apr.27th/May 4th

Headline: "world wide web"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now, in a suite of production offices on the sony lot in L.A., Spider-man 3 is more Sam Raimi's film than anyone else's. It's Saturday,March 31, and he's been working since early morning. At this very late date, he and a postproduction team are racing to finalize the music score, the sound mix, and more than two dozen CG effects shots. He has only four days left to finish in time for sony to churn out the thousands of copies that must unspool worldwide in early May(the 4th in north america). Oh, and a few more boulders to toss onto Raimi's back: This installment gets a mere two weeks in theaters before Shrek the third shows up, then one week more until Pirates of the caribbean: At world's end sails in."

Production president Matt Tolmach says "listen, we're making spider-man 4. Our hope is to do it with sam...But I don't have a crystal ball."

"Audiences aren't stupid," says Dunst of a potential Spider man 4." It'd be a big flop without me, tobey, or sam."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This seems exciting...With SM3 coming and a possible 4 coming,this is great news....

I heard rumors that some said("some" as in the big guys working on the spidey films) that they would like to make at lest 2-3 more films:) :)

Sick_As_Fuck 04-28-2007 02:59 PM

Without Raimi, Maguire, or Dunst I couldn't give 2 shits.

bloody_ribcut 04-28-2007 03:07 PM

i just saw a preview for sm3 and it looked awesome,venom is going to be famous. i cant wait till casting makes me carnage...........

PhilnEdee 04-28-2007 06:05 PM

Be nice to keep the same people around if the series continues...don't want it to go the way of the Crow(dif. stories I know but you get the jist)...but I do agree with a change for the HULK...Edward Norton or Dominick Purcell either would be better choice than Eric "I'm really too talented an actor..." Bana
Hard for the Green Goblin to kill Gwen Stacey(who shows up in SM3) since the Green Goblin has already met his fate.

Mictlantechutli 04-28-2007 07:05 PM

it'll be shit without Raimi...and the series will go out with a whimper instead of a bang

walesboy 04-29-2007 06:49 AM

i'm liking the spiderman films at the min but would be great to see electro an lord of illusion in the next film an please dont kill venom off def 1 of the best

Prelude95Si 04-29-2007 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by can't get enough gore (Post 595665)
Source: Entertainment weekly

Date: Apr.27th/May 4th

Headline: "world wide web"

"Right now, in a suite of production offices on the sony lot in L.A., Spider-man 3 is more Sam Raimi's film than anyone else's. It's Saturday,March 31, and he's been working since early morning. At this very late date, he and a postproduction team are racing to finalize the music score, the sound mix, and more than two dozen CG effects shots. He has only four days left to finish in time for sony to churn out the thousands of copies that must unspool worldwide in early May(the 4th in north america). Oh, and a few more boulders to toss onto Raimi's back: This installment gets a mere two weeks in theaters before Shrek the third shows up, then one week more until Pirates of the caribbean: At world's end sails in."

Production president Matt Tolmach says "listen, we're making spider-man 4. Our hope is to do it with sam...But I don't have a crystal ball."

"Audiences aren't stupid," says Dunst of a potential Spider man 4." It'd be a big flop without me, tobey, or sam."

This seems exciting...With SM3 coming and a possible 4 coming,this is great news....

I heard rumors that some said("some" as in the big guys working on the spidey films) that they would like to make at lest 2-3 more films:) :)

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthre...=20220&page=26
Sam Raimi Confirms Spidey 4, 5 and 6!
Source: Heather Newgen April 20, 2007

At the Los Angeles press junket today, Spider-Man 3 director Sam Raimi confirmed that Sony Pictures is doing a 4th, 5th and 6th installment of the popular franchise.

We'll have his exact words shortly, but Raimi said that he hasn't had time to think of any involvement and he doesn't want to presume Sony would want him to direct.

He said there has to be a good story to tell and that "it'd be very hard to say goodbye to 'Spider Man.'"

can't get enough gore 05-01-2007 07:39 AM

Spiderman 4: The lizard,cameo by either venom or 2nd green goblin, and mysterio

spiderman 5: Scorpion,rhino(it will go well sice that one scientist created both of them) and then a carnage appearance right before the creds

spiderman 6: carnage,venom vs. carnage...(wouldn't it be awesome if they did shocker???)

nuff said

Geddy 05-01-2007 01:39 PM

I think it would be cool to see the Kingpin, or maybe a x-men, fantastic four, or something like that tie in.

can't get enough gore 05-02-2007 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geddy (Post 597077)
I think it would be cool to see the Kingpin, or maybe a x-men, fantastic four, or something like that tie in.

That would be cool

I just don't see it being that great to see kingpin in a film