Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Flowers In the Attic 3: If There Be Thorns (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65848)

Angra 04-09-2015 09:31 AM

Flowers In the Attic 3: If There Be Thorns

I wouldn't be surprised if nobody answers this thread, coz I doubt anyone has even seen the sequel as the original is quite bad.

But I just noticed a third installment has come out and the genre has now gone from drama/thriller to just plain drama. My God... The sequel was unexciting enough, do anybody really want to see the rest of this series??? Not me.

It's as riveting as the Little House on the Praire.

DeadbeatAtDawn 04-09-2015 01:44 PM

I read all the books and loved them..saw the first film but not the remake. I never knew there were sequels.

Angra 04-09-2015 02:00 PM

You liked the movie?

tfantasy 04-10-2015 11:37 PM

I have watched all the movies thus far; no, they are not that great but i watch them cause I read all the books was I was young and I really enjoyed them.

::stick out tongue::

Angra 04-10-2015 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tfantasy (Post 992821)
I have watched all the movies thus far; no, they are not that great but i watch them cause I read all the books was I was young and I really enjoyed them.

::stick out tongue::

I gave the third movie about 15 minutes and then I gave up on this series.

To me it's just not a very good or interesting story.

tfantasy 04-12-2015 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 992826)
I gave the third movie about 15 minutes and then I gave up on this series.

To me it's just not a very good or interesting story.

Hey, at least you gave it a try ::wink::

Angra 04-12-2015 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tfantasy (Post 992942)
Hey, at least you gave it a try ::wink::

Hell yea I did. 2 god damn movies!! ::mad::::danger::::sad::

neilold 04-13-2015 01:40 AM

seen the first movie and didnt rate it. i remember, as a kid, the images of the ghostly kids trapped in an attic on the book covers terrified me! Remember the rats by James herbert, god everyone seemed to own that book

Angra 04-13-2015 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neilold (Post 992976)
seen the first movie and didnt rate it. i remember, as a kid, the images of the ghostly kids trapped in an attic on the book covers terrified me! Remember the rats by James herbert, god everyone seemed to own that book

Don't know of any of James Herbert's work, but now you made me curious.

Managed to find "Deadly Eyes" (Aka The Rats) on youtube and watching it now.

Thanks! ::smile::

neilold 04-14-2015 12:38 AM

you probably wont thanks me after watching it. Everyone seemed to love herbert in the 80s and the films of him always eemed to be lame (the survivor, fluke etc). My abiding memory as a kid is of people with herbert and king books lined up next to each other