Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (http://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Compilations and Pastimes (http://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Rate the Actor Game (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22451)

Posher778 05-26-2006 06:37 PM

Rate the Actor Game
 
Basically, someone says an actor or actress, and the next person gives them a grade from 1-10 on their acting performance. No giving them zeros if you haven't seen any of their movies, or being weirdly irrational about it, etc. Begin.

Bill Murray

The_Return 05-26-2006 07:06 PM

6...used to be great, but has gone severly downhill.

Cary Grant

Posher778 05-26-2006 07:25 PM

7/10, Not bad really, unless I mixed up the name, which I don't think I did...


Neve Campbell:D

The_Return 05-26-2006 07:28 PM

4...good looking, but face it: She can't act.


Ezra Godden

pinkfloyd45769 05-26-2006 07:31 PM

5
Jimmy Fallon(sp?)

Posher778 05-26-2006 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_Return
4...good looking, but face it: She can't act.


Ezra Godden

Are you kidding? Your score is your opinion, that's fine, but, ...she's a great actress, and not just IMO either. Can you explain what you thought was wrong?

And fallon... 4




Will Smith

The_Return 05-26-2006 07:38 PM

6.5/10...his movies are usually alot of fun.


As for Neve Campbell...comeon man, you really think she's a good actress? I dont think she changed her expression once in Scream until the very end...no better than the typical fodder in any other slasher movie.


Dennis Hopper

pinkfloyd45769 05-26-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Posher778
Are you kidding? Your score is your opinion, that's fine, but, ...she's a great actress, and not just IMO either. Can you explain what you thought was wrong?

And fallon... 4




Will Smith

Will Smith-Fresh Prince-6
Will Smith overall 3
Reese Witherspoon

The_Return 05-26-2006 07:41 PM

Witherspoon - 5/10, she's done a few decent movies.

I repost:

Dennis Hopper

pinkfloyd45769 05-26-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_Return
Witherspoon - 5/10, she's done a few decent movies.

I repost:

Dennis Hopper

6
Tom Cruise


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:18 AM.