Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Satanism (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61551)

Dara 08-14-2012 02:12 AM

Satanism

I much prefer satanic cults .Works for me.

wizard of gore 08-14-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dara (Post 931413)
I much prefer satanic cults .Works for me.

is satanic cults a tool ?

Dara 08-15-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard of gore (Post 931517)
is satanic cults a tool ?

a tool of the devil...so yes!

wizard of gore 08-15-2012 01:39 AM

well a suicide bomber would be the scariest tool..the tool of a religious cult

wizard of gore 08-15-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 931522)
satanic cults got lots of tools

in that case a human(gods tool)...they got just about all the tools

Bob Gray 08-15-2012 08:43 AM

Satanism

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dara (Post 931537)
a tool of the devil...so yes!

Uh... listen, I hate to burst anyone's bubble but there are two different kinds of Satanism. There is Theistic Satanism and then there is LeVeyan Satanism, this latter kind of Satanist actually doesn't believe in or worship the devil at all but rather worship themselves, their teachings are based on individualism, self-control and "eye for an eye" morality. They use "Satan" as a symbol of carnality and earthly values, of man's inherent nature, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be permeated and motivated by a force that has been given many names by man over the course of time. When you're talking about cults, it is more appropriate to say devil-worshiping cults rather than Satanic cults to alleviate any confusion.

Dara 08-15-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Gray (Post 931576)
Uh... listen, I hate to burst anyone's bubble but there are two different kinds of Satanism. There is Theistic Satanism and then there is LeVeyan Satanism, this latter kind of Satanist actually doesn't believe in or worship the devil at all but rather worship themselves, their teachings are based on individualism, self-control and "eye for an eye" morality. They use "Satan" as a symbol of carnality and earthly values, of man's inherent nature, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be permeated and motivated by a force that has been given many names by man over the course of time. When you're talking about cults, it is more appropriate to say devil-worshiping cults rather than Satanic cults to alleviate any confusion.

....ok bud

Bob Gray 08-15-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dara (Post 931581)
....ok bud

Yeah, sometimes I feel the need to spew out useless information, just thought some of you might find it interesting.

wizard of gore 08-15-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Gray (Post 931583)
Yeah, sometimes I feel the need to spew out useless information, just thought some of you might find it interesting.

i find it interesting, levayen stanisim is a good way to be,but it shouldnt be refferd to as satanisim though.

Dara 08-15-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Gray (Post 931583)
Yeah, sometimesI feel the need to spew out useless information, just thought some of you might find it interesting.

I did ,youre very articulate .I was just thinking of rosemarys baby where the hoard of old people are chanting 'hail Satan !'classic tool of horror