Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

Morningriser 10-17-2018 03:25 PM

You've never heard of Krampus? He is basically the opposite of Santa Claus and yes, he is actually a demon. Santa Claus rewards the good boys and girls by giving them presents and Krampus terrorizes the bad boys and girls. There was a movie a few years ago that came out called Krampus that was heavily advertised. It's just a Grimm fairytale more or less.

LuvablePsycho 10-17-2018 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morningriser (Post 1034277)
You've never heard of Krampus? He is basically the opposite of Santa Claus and yes, he is actually a demon. Santa Claus rewards the good boys and girls by giving them presents and Krampus terrorizes the bad boys and girls. There was a movie a few years ago that came out called Krampus that was heavily advertised. It's just a Grimm fairytale more or less.

Wow that actually sounds pretty cool! I'm amazed that I never heard about that before. ::shocked::

But now that I think about it I think he appeared as a boss monster in the arcade game CarnEvil. I never knew what he was in that game though I assumed he was just a zombified Santa Claus. ::big grin::

hammerfan 10-18-2018 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho (Post 1034278)
Wow that actually sounds pretty cool! I'm amazed that I never heard about that before. ::shocked::

But now that I think about it I think he appeared as a boss monster in the arcade game CarnEvil. I never knew what he was in that game though I assumed he was just a zombified Santa Claus. ::big grin::

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3850590/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

LuvablePsycho 10-18-2018 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 1034283)

Cool! ::cool::Kind of makes me think of Jack Frost in those old Christmas movies my Mama used to force me to watch as a kid. ::big grin::

hammerfan 10-18-2018 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho (Post 1034285)
Cool! ::cool::Kind of makes me think of Jack Frost in those old Christmas movies my Mama used to force me to watch as a kid. ::big grin::

I love Krampus. So much that I bought the DVD (which I don't do very often).

LuvablePsycho 10-18-2018 06:39 AM

I've decided that I'm only going to buy bluray movies if they are my all-time absolute favorites and try to keep my collection under 10 movies.

I had way too many DVDs before and I never watched most of them.

Morningriser 10-19-2018 05:40 AM

I could never live just 10 movies. I mean I haven't bought anything lately because I can't afford it but I need my movies. Since my ex and I broke up my collection is only half the size that it used to be but I still cherish each and every one of them.

LuvablePsycho 10-19-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morningriser (Post 1034306)
I could never live just 10 movies. I mean I haven't bought anything lately because I can't afford it but I need my movies. Since my ex and I broke up my collection is only half the size that it used to be but I still cherish each and every one of them.

That's why I have Netflix and Hulu. ::wink::

And I'm the kind of person who can sometimes watch the same thing over and over again without getting bored.

Morningriser 10-19-2018 08:49 AM

There was just now some Jesus Freaks going around knocking on people's doors giving out pamphlets I guess and it is nice and cool outside today so I have my door open and they knocked on my neighbor's door and no one came to the door so I got up and shut and locked my door before they came over here. They went down the steps and I got back up to open my door back up and there was 5 or 6 of them down at the bottom of the steps holding Bibles and probably discussing you to go harass next. I wish I knew these guys were coming that way I could set up some crazy-ass scenario to scare the bejesus out of them.

LuvablePsycho 10-19-2018 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morningriser (Post 1034309)
There was just now some Jesus Freaks going around knocking on people's doors giving out pamphlets I guess and it is nice and cool outside today so I have my door open and they knocked on my neighbor's door and no one came to the door so I got up and shut and locked my door before they came over here. They went down the steps and I got back up to open my door back up and there was 5 or 6 of them down at the bottom of the steps holding Bibles and probably discussing you to go harass next. I wish I knew these guys were coming that way I could set up some crazy-ass scenario to scare the bejesus out of them.

Try answering the door completely naked wearing a devil mask and a pentagram pendant. Maybe that'll scare them away. ::wink::