Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ever Dream You Were In A Horror Movie? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20872)

bloodrayne 03-02-2006 12:51 PM

Ever Dream You Were In A Horror Movie?

Has anyone else dreamed about Freddy?

I dreamed (a few years ago) that we were up on that metal catwalk, in that warehouse, with the steam and everything...I don't think it was actually the boiler room because the place was pretty big...I don't remember which movie it was from, but the metal grating would break beneath your feet and if you fell, you were dead.....

Anyway...I kicked his ass...Only because I tricked him

I was kinda cornered, at the end of the metal grating...The only place to go was down, by falling...He was getting closer and laughing

I seduced him...lol...Figured he wouldn't be expecting THAT...Caught him off guard....Then when he got real close, I had my arms around him with my hand behind his head...I kissed him and stabbed my fingers into the back of his head, deep into his gooey brain...His eyes got real big (yup, he was surprised)...Then I kicked his body over the edge, his head came off, stuck in my hand (or with my hand stuck in his head to be more accurate...lol)...His head looked at me like "how could you?"....I smiled and gave him another little kiss...Then I said, "Sorry Freddy...You fucked up...This is MY nightmare...You shouldn't have fallen asleep"...Then I threw his head over the side, blew it a kiss, and woke up

So...You guys ever dream that you were in a horror movie...or just dream of any horror characters?

Yellow Jacket 03-02-2006 12:58 PM

I once had this dream where Freddy was chasing me through my neighborhood. Then, when I got close to my house, teh Leprechaun tripped me. He came over to, I think, slash me with his claws, but I kicked him and grabbed a knife (it was in my pocket) and slashed his throat. Then, Jason tried to chop my head off with machete, but I ducked and pulled off his mask, then stabbed him in the eye and ran inside of my house. Inside, Chucky was sitting on my couch with the little girl I babysit and was doing that voodoo ritual. I picked him up and through him into the tv. Then, I grabbed a butcher's knife and sliced his head off. Then, I heard the phone ring. I answered it and some dude started saying "Have you checked the children?" and I said "Yes, now go fuck off!" Then I woke up. It was a good dream.

Posher778 03-02-2006 01:03 PM

I had a dream I went insane and killed everyone I knew for excitement. One part of that is actually true, can you guess which one?

I've dreamed I was being stalked by ghostface before. It wasn't really scary, just lots of running and slashing. I ended up beating the crap out of him with a wooden spoon...:D

scouse mac 03-02-2006 01:03 PM

I dream about zombies alot, usually a couple of times a month. For some reason they always take place in the same strange flooded city where I am taken to a highrise on a small motorboat and left to negotiate my way thru this place. All the stairwells are walled in metal grating so you can see all the floors as you pass and no matter how high up the building I go there is flood water everywhere. All the while these pesky zomb's are trying their level best to do what they do, sometimes they break down the grating on the stairwell, other times they are swimming up the flooding stairs behind me.

Most of these dreams are different from each other and I can never remember how they turn out. Im due another soon. :)

Yellow Jacket 03-02-2006 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Posher778
I had a dream I went insane and killed everyone I knew for excitement. One part of that is actually true, can you guess which one?
The "insane" part?

Posher778 03-02-2006 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
The "insane" part?
Errrrr, yeah! lets go with that...

Yellow Jacket 03-02-2006 01:08 PM

Quote:

Errrrr, yeah! lets go with that...
You killed your friends for excitement?!? Way to go! :D :p

Posher778 03-02-2006 01:10 PM

heh.... heh.... no... remember... we said insane <_< >_>

Haunted 03-02-2006 01:22 PM

Last dream I had of Freddy, we got it on.

Lemme see... Have I ever dreamed I was in a horror movie?...

Yes, but there were zombies in mine. I don't remember much of it, however. I think I got out okay, but I'm not sure. Either I did or I ended up shooting myself after a bite. Can't remember.

It's supposed to be theraputic to keep a dream journal, and write down your dreams as soon as you wake up. I've tried that, but after I wake from a dream, I either want to go back to sleep or have a cigarette and go back to sleep. I don't want to write for some reason.

I have had some pretty fucked up dreams though. I'm not always so victorious.

Yellow Jacket 03-02-2006 01:24 PM

Quote:

heh.... heh.... no... remember... we said insane <_< >_>
Oh, ok. *wink, wink*