Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   TV Shows (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Official Wrestling Discussion. (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22705)

Dante'sInferno 06-12-2006 07:23 PM

Official Wrestleling Discussion.

Tell me what you guys think

NOTE:Please don't come here and say wresteling sucks...PLEASE.

Well let's discuss.I think the DX reunion kicked ass tonight!

YEAH!!!:D

The_Return 06-12-2006 07:35 PM

Re: Official Wrestleling Discussion.

Quote:

Originally posted by Dante'sInferno

*Enters thread*

*Reads note*

*Leaves thread*

newb 06-13-2006 12:27 PM

Re: Official Wrestleling Discussion.

Quote:

Originally posted by Dante'sInferno
Tell me what you guys think

Can we say "Wrestling Sucks" then?

:D

PR3SSUR3 06-13-2006 06:23 PM

Wresteling Fucking Sucks.

bwind22 06-15-2006 01:49 AM

Wrestling is cool, but I never get to watch it. I used to be a big fan in the late 80s/early 90s but nowadays I don't have time to watch much. I just catch bits & pieces here & there.

Although.... We did just get a DVR box so maybe I should just start recording it and then I can watch it when thwe ol' lady isn't around, since she's the main reason I dont get to see it as it is.

The only thing is... It's kinda hard to get back in to when I barely recognize anyone on there nowadays. I'm always like "Who the hell is this dude?"

They need to bring back Papa Shango. Then I'd be all over it.

And now a lil something just to jumpstart the conversation, since I can't really talk about current events in the WWE....

My favorite 5 heels of all time....

Mr. Perfect, Curt Hennig
Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase
Rick Rude
Papa Shango
The Rock (in his prime)

Despare 06-15-2006 07:00 PM

I like the fact that ECW is back but it just isn't the same... anyway, good stuff I really like wrestling.

The STE 06-15-2006 07:08 PM

the ECW thing could've been great if they'd added one thing: The Network. If you watched ECW on TNN then you know what I mean. During that stupid-ass thing where the girl was stripping for no reason, just have Cyrus coming out saying "Excuse me! Excuse me!" before sending her to the back. Then maybe shilling some Sci-Fi original movies. Add some gimmicky wrestlers in place of the Dupps, put CM Punk in the Steve Corino role, you've got some wrestling gold goin'. As it stands, the only thing I really liked was The Zombie.

Bwind, they kindof have Papa Shango. They call him The Boogeyman now, though. I think he might be out with an injury at the moment, but if you get the Wrestlemania 22 DVD he has a match on that

AUSTIN316426808 06-15-2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Despare
I like the fact that ECW is back but it just isn't the same...

The only thing I liked about it was the Sandman/Zombie match.

The STE 06-15-2006 10:05 PM

according to PWI, there'll be a running gag of Sandman vs. weird Sci-Fi Channel gimmicks

AUSTIN316426808 06-15-2006 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The STE
according to PWI, there'll be a running gag of Sandman vs. weird Sci-Fi Channel gimmicks

So is he done or is this a temp thing?