Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indie Horror Movies and Short Films (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Pimp Your Indie Flicks here (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11459)

WereJoe 11-04-2004 10:51 AM

Pimp Your Indie Flicks here

Instead of listening to everybody bitch, why not just "pimp" your site/movie/moviesite here? If you don't like "spammin" "pimpin" or whatever REAL INDEPENDENT HORROR then DON'T READ ANY FURTHER! GO TO A DIFFERENT THREAD! what a novel concept. ok, ha ha, here's mine:

Like Halloween, Dr. Loomis? check Volume 1 and 2 on this site:

www.emptywalletpro.com

Just trying to get some feedback, suggestions, etc... not trying to hurt anybody, that's all. Everybody needs to relax.

ShankS 11-12-2004 01:54 PM

not much pimping... threads dead.

ADOM 11-14-2004 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShankS
not much pimping... threads dead.
I don't want to let such a novel idea die, so I did some camera work on these movies:
THE LUNAR PACK DVD
DEAD MEAT
DARK ROSE: FEEDIN' & BREEDIN'

I don't think the crew is going to get paid any more whether you buy them or not, but it would be nice for people to at least know they exist. ;)

DraculaInDallas 11-16-2004 02:09 AM

Re: Pimp Your Indie Flicks here

Quote:

Originally posted by WereJoe
Instead of listening to everybody bitch, why not just "pimp" your site/movie/moviesite here? If you don't like "spammin" "pimpin" or whatever REAL INDEPENDENT HORROR then DON'T READ ANY FURTHER! GO TO A DIFFERENT THREAD! what a novel concept. ok, ha ha, here's mine:

Like Halloween, Dr. Loomis? check Volume 1 and 2 on this site:

www.emptywalletpro.com

Just trying to get some feedback, suggestions, etc... not trying to hurt anybody, that's all. Everybody needs to relax.

Wiiiiillllbbbuuuuurrrrrr.......I think this n00b has a carrot up his ass!!! :D

ThenThereWasOne 11-16-2004 08:52 AM

It should be running policy that anyone who registers to pimp something out before they reach 100 posts (hell, even 5 at this rate lately) should be beaten with their own shoes and forced to drink dog urine. Just a thought.
CK

ADOM 11-24-2004 05:34 PM

I notice you set the number 10 posts below what you have done. Hey, I saw a thread asking for pimping and I pimped! What can I say? If people know what the thread is coming into, what's the harm?

PS And about drinking Dog Urine Read this

demise 11-24-2004 11:58 PM

Right Here, Exactly

The Pimp ass shit.... If you dont like this then you are related to greg louganis or yanni if you have a problem post a reply so we can see if you have a brain or not.

EXTR3MIST 12-01-2004 02:18 AM

Quote:

greg louganis
The deceased former high-diver, who once hit his head?

WereJoe 12-01-2004 10:45 AM

he's dead! wow, didn't know that

ReelSplatter 12-25-2004 06:14 PM

Check out the Reel Splatter flicks!

Hey everyone, check out my site to download the first three films we made. We are currently working on The Abortionist and soon begin production on Charnel House. Hey Adom, havent heard from you for awhile, how did lunar pack turn out? get back to me at [email protected]

check out the site at www.ReelSplatter.com, please post feedback!

Thanks,
mike