Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   True Crime (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   CREEPY CLOWN STALKS CHICAGO CEMETERY! [VIDEO] (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66122)

MichaelMyers 07-24-2015 11:09 AM

CREEPY CLOWN STALKS CHICAGO CEMETERY! [VIDEO]

Quote:

Creepy clowns running around cemeteries and city streets scaring people.
There have been reports around the country – and now here in Chicago, too.

CBS 2’s Dave Savini talks with a Chicagoan who had a close encounter with a nocturnal clown earlier this month.

The cell phone video tells it all: a person dressed in a clown suit, trespassing at historic Rosehill Cemetery in the dead of night.

Julia Graham says she was “freaked out” at the figure as it ran toward the main gate. She and her husband were driving by around 10 p.m.

“When we get closer, we realize it’s a clown, which is super weird,” she says.
The first picture her husband snapped was of the clown scaling the 7-foot-tall gate at the Ravenswood Avenue entrance.

That feat is no easy task, especially for someone wearing a clown suit.

“I mean, this was somebody putting forth a lot of effort — and being really weird,” Graham says.
Is the paranormal involved? What do you think HDC?

Roiffalo 07-24-2015 03:48 PM

Couldn't tell you if it was paranormal involved or what, but I actually don't think it's that disrespectful. Surely the spirits of young children (or people like myself) might even find it amusing to see someone bored enough to walk around a cemetery at night in a clown outfit. Want to talk about disrespect to the dead that never makes the news? How about toppled and broken tombstones surrounded by empty beer cans. I'm getting sick of that shit. I hope they get ripped to shreds by a poltergeist.

Dead Bad Things 07-26-2015 03:40 PM

Livin' the dream right there....

SerialKiller 08-01-2015 06:28 PM

I wanna hang out with these guys. I have a pet/people cemetery walking distance of my house & nothing cool like that ever goes on around here. ::sad::

Roiffalo 08-01-2015 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerialKiller (Post 998238)
I wanna hang out with these guys. I have a pet/people cemetery walking distance of my house & nothing cool like that ever goes on around here. ::sad::

Time to start a trend then. ::wink::

SerialKiller 08-02-2015 02:43 PM

Not a bad idea. ::big grin::

Dead Bad Things 08-03-2015 08:44 AM

Speakin' about disrespectin' the dead.....That ain't shit fer jobs in the area I live......and one of the jobs that comes open from time to time is caretakin' at the local cemetery. I'm always like hell no I aint doin' that job! My kid always ask me why and I tell 'im that if I was layin' 6feet underground I wouldn't want somebody runnin' a noisyass weedwhacker 'round my head!::big grin::

Roiffalo 08-03-2015 02:30 PM

If we become basically fertilizer after we die, wouldn't cutting grass in a cemetery be like giving a hair cut?