Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (http://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Suggestions/Questions (http://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Do You Need Help With The Title of a Horror Movie, Book or TV Series? Bring it here! (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35696)

Sculpt 08-23-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheebacheeba (Post 1032654)
I just had a random memory.
Some soldier like henchmen in what I'm sure would have been an action film, are comparing scars and saying what weapons inflicted them?
One of them I think said "grenade" in another language.

There may or may not have been Germanm or Russian spoken in this scene but the rest of the film was in english.

Much of your general description fits Enemy at the Gates (2001), Jude Law, Ed Harris, snipers at Stalingrad.

I don't remember the film well, and don't remember the comparing scars.

Morningriser 10-20-2018 12:30 PM

So this isn't a horror movie but it's something I have been thinking about lately. The movie seemed almost like a Mad Max rip off as it takes place in a post-apocalyptic world with people who dress like they did in the Mad Max movies more or less and the villains name was show. If I am not mistaken he had a retractable sword. Towards the beginning of the movie he has his first encounter with the hero whose name I don't remember and he challenges the hero to a fight but the hero doesn't have a sword so show says they will fight with sticks and they tear off to metal poles from a canopy. I also remember that water is very scarce and there was a grotto or Cavern where freshwater still ran. Does anyone know what movie this is?

Angra 10-28-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morningriser (Post 1034341)
So this isn't a horror movie but it's something I have been thinking about lately. The movie seemed almost like a Mad Max rip off as it takes place in a post-apocalyptic world with people who dress like they did in the Mad Max movies more or less and the villains name was show. If I am not mistaken he had a retractable sword. Towards the beginning of the movie he has his first encounter with the hero whose name I don't remember and he challenges the hero to a fight but the hero doesn't have a sword so show says they will fight with sticks and they tear off to metal poles from a canopy. I also remember that water is very scarce and there was a grotto or Cavern where freshwater still ran. Does anyone know what movie this is?

No. How old do you think it is?

duo21 12-23-2018 09:14 PM

Trying To Remember A Horror Movie

All I remember was it had two teenagers sneaking into a mall after hours and they are hunted by a security guard that lost his job the day previous I think because of them. Thanks in advance.

Angra 12-24-2018 11:02 AM

The movie you’re looking for is Paul Blart.

Tommy Jarvis 12-24-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 1035871)
Paul Blart.

::EEK!::