Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

hammerfan 10-02-2020 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 1043974)
Thumb resize.

And he avoids 14 days of Biden debates. Bravo..

My first thought when they announced this was that he's faking it to get out of the next debate

X¤MurderDoll¤X 10-10-2020 12:11 PM

HDC was really here for me during bad times and i am eternally grateful to everyone who contributed

as thanks i will mass produce badly thought out/edgelord/shitposts for 13 days as was in the beginning and so it shall remain

i love you like i love coke the drink coke the drug and tom ellis. hdc you are my coke filled morningstar

Angra 10-10-2020 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X (Post 1044217)
HDC was really here for me during bad times and i am eternally grateful to everyone who contributed

as thanks i will mass produce badly thought out/edgelord/shitposts for 13 days as was in the beginning and so it shall remain

i love you like i love coke the drink coke the drug and tom ellis. hdc you are my coke filled morningstar

Well, isn't that cute.

You've softened over the years, Dolly. Like people tend to do when they get older.

fortunato 10-11-2020 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X (Post 1044217)

Same. I was thinking about this place today and decided to wander over; haven't even signed in for a couple years, I think. Getting more nostalgic than I expected scootin' around these pages, goddamnit.

Also, it’s really fucking cool to see you (and Angra, and Hammer, and Elvis, and I think I even saw Urge posted somewhat recently?!) around.

Angra 10-12-2020 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fortunato (Post 1044261)
Same. I was thinking about this place today and decided to wander over; haven't even signed in for a couple years, I think. Getting more nostalgic than I expected scootin' around these pages, goddamnit.

Also, it’s really fucking cool to see you (and Angra, and Hammer, and Elvis, and I think I even saw Urge posted somewhat recently?!) around.

Thanks mate.

Don't be a stranger. ::smile::

cheebacheeba 10-12-2020 01:54 PM

I think taxidermy should be replaced by 3D captured holography.
Gonna look more like it should, and you don't forever need to have your dead animal/s on display.
You could just have a projection unit that could store until you turned it on to show images of your animal from any angle, or even the animal and yourself/others.
Images/dimensions to be stored on cloud service/s in the event of unit loss/breakage.

I feel like taxidermy is very yesterday. Nothing wrong with it but todays world tends to look at it as pretty archaic and "weird". Time for something new there.

Angra 10-12-2020 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheebacheeba (Post 1044276)
Gonna look more like it should, and you don't forever need to have your dead animal/s on display.
You could just have a projection unit that could store until you turned it on to show images of your animal from any angle, or even the animal and yourself/others.
Images/dimensions to be stored on cloud service/s in the event of unit loss/breakage.

I feel like taxidermy is very yesterday. Nothing wrong with it but todays world tends to look at it as pretty archaic and "weird". Time for something new there.

What are you waiting for then? Invent it!

fortunato 10-12-2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheebacheeba (Post 1044276)

Quote:

What are you waiting for then? Invent it!
Hey I just got two cats, so I'd get this service in a heartbeat.

cheebacheeba 10-13-2020 12:49 PM

LOL I'm concepts only.
I lack the technology or knowing where to start.
I guess maybe I can trademark it, but then someone would just call it something else.

DeadbeatAtDawn 10-30-2020 03:22 AM