Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

InfernusChickx 10-23-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 938845)
Hence the term "domestic cat". :p

my cats won't eat shop bought cooked chicken....only the chicken that mammy cooks is good enough!!! spoilt or what :-s

hammerfan 10-23-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernusChickx (Post 938877)
my cats won't eat shop bought cooked chicken....only the chicken that mammy cooks is good enough!!! spoilt or what :-s

As it should be! We are, after all, their staff! :D

Dara 10-23-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernusChickx (Post 938877)

My three wont eat the cheap ham I buy for my sons Packed lunches but go batshit crazy for Parma ham ,Sirius even tries to open the fridge door to get at it!!

wizard of gore 10-23-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dara (Post 938840)
without the pigs blood and zealot mentalist mother.
t.

no carrie 2
the one where the dudes fuck the nerds chick secretly film it then show everyone then she kills herself

InfernusChickx 10-24-2012 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 938878)
As it should be! We are, after all, their staff! :D

too true!!!
dogs obey their masters and cats have servants :-)

InfernusChickx 10-24-2012 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dara (Post 938882)
My three wont eat the cheap ham I buy for my sons Packed lunches but go batshit crazy for Parma ham ,Sirius even tries to open the fridge door to get at it!!

never tried mine with that, but they go crackers for cheap chicken roll from tescos :eek:

hammerfan 10-24-2012 06:35 AM

I think I'm going to leave Facebook until after the election is over.

nightmare_of _death 10-24-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 939019)
I think I'm going to leave Facebook until after the election is over.

That's a good idea, but no matter what I do I can't escape the politics. phone calls I can't ignore enough, my mailbox overflows with ads. Politics are it's own horror story.

hammerfan 10-24-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightmare_of _death (Post 939054)
That's a good idea, but no matter what I do I can't escape the politics. phone calls I can't ignore enough, my mailbox overflows with ads. Politics are it's own horror story.

You're so right!

InfernusChickx 10-25-2012 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightmare_of _death (Post 939054)

they certainly are a nightmare!!! I hate politics with a passion, why do we need so many of these morons running the country???? and more to the point why are we paying them all?

I wish most of them would just shrivel up and die, like a slug covered in salt!!